Jockey Journal Forum banner

Ugly and Funny Bikes... the "Short Bus" of pic threads..

5M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  WhizzbangK.C. 
#1 ·
here's my funny pic
if you have one ,feel free to share :D

See less See more
#513 ·
I've read this story about the bike a few times, guess it must have some ring to the truth:
"This MV Augusta 60cc Monomoto Superleggera is the experimental machine ridden by young wealthy Italian Luiggi Bandini, during practice for the 1954 Milano-Taranto Road Race.

Bandini tragically lost control in a misty mountain section, while waving to a pretty spectator. His grief stricken father, Count Enzio Bandini, "The Falcon," never again permitted anyone to ride or even view this advanced design, and knowledge of its whereabouts faded. Eventually, rumors of this fascinating machine reached the motorcycling bon vivant Todd Fell. On a trip to Naples, Italy, his quest to find it was rewarded at the Bandini country villa, where in 2004, fifty years after the tragic accident, the late Count's family was persuaded to part with the treasure.""

This MV is actually very cool and you would have to have some balls to ride it

#514 · (Edited)
#535 ·

I think its completely possible to ride...just like a segway. I would think you would have to lean back like hell to stop or your face and the ground would stop you.
Saw this one...it's the real deal. I guess it only goes 15mph, but pretty cool. It was on a Canadian show called Dragon's Den, and the dude sold 20% of his company for something like $1.25M. Not bad for a teen...

This post has been deleted
#528 ·
The seat is wood, it really is. The kid that built it is really young so he clearly has skills for the future, but his vision is severely skewed. He's trying to be different but in this case different is not good.