Jockey Journal Forum banner

Ugly and Funny Bikes... the "Short Bus" of pic threads..

5M views 14K replies 1K participants last post by  WhizzbangK.C. 
#1 ·
here's my funny pic
if you have one ,feel free to share :D

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#414 ·
Re: 1200cc Buell "Cat 1" bike

Looks like the hood ornament off a Jaguar.
Not for me...Instead of a monkey humping a
football, you're humping a cat.
Damn nice & smooth body work though.

#439 ·
Come on now billy....that trike looks way to much fun....

Looks like something old E.J. Potter would build.
I'd be willing to bet that the last trike, while ugly, is a fucking HOOT to drive. Short wheelbase like that and all that available traction, you know that fucker claws the sky at every opportunity.
That trike brought back bad memories from my youth of riding a three wheeler, flipping it off one cliff onto a blackberry patch, and then off of that cliff, and getting stuck in a tree. The shortwheel base must make that thing a nightmare to take around corners.

The headers baffle you, but not the snowshow rear fender or the cheerleading megaphone gas/oil tanks? I have heard people playfully call bikes death traps, but if you ride this, you will surely die.
If not death by design then at least death by shame!

#434 ·
The trike is "Slim's", and its the same one that was at the last dice party, and certainly doesnt belong in this thread. Ugly to some i guess but fun as hell and cool as shit in its design. Guy builds some of the coolest and original builds out of old two stroke triples. I'd rock it any day.

#463 ·
Ill go along with that as well, a tasteless "fabricator"[ or hacksaw assasin if you will], is really no better in the end than a guy who buys up shit and bolts it on. At least the hacksaw assasin though is hopefully at least trying to better his skills to one day build some stuff that others might find "tasteful" as well. Of course you could argue the point that if no one else likes it ever...."fuck-em". I still hold more respect for a guy who is at least trying to make or modify his own shit, even if he has to put up with the likes of some of the pompous asses on here.:D