Jockey Journal Forum banner

show me your flat trackers and desert racers

675K views 1K replies 302 participants last post by  46KNUCK 
#1 ·
Bobbers, bobbers, bobbers- choppers, choppers, choppers! Don't get me wrong; I run a bobber myself but there is a world of other bikes out there that are the coolest fuckin things in the world.

Like for instance the trackmaster in this months Dice- I defy anyone to tell me that isnt the coolest bike. I only bought my Triumph cos I saw one that was trying to be a trackmaster and then the guy who owned that bike went and bought himself a real trackmaster- what a beast.

So show me your flat trackers and desert racers.

#208 ·
Absolutely the coolest flat tracker ever built. This bike was built by Ron Woods (not the guitarist in The Stones!) and various forms of it were ridden by Alex Jorgenson, Jody Nicholas, Rob Morrison and Dave Aldana. This was the last iteration ridden by Jorgeson. Note the notched front down tube/oil tank. I love this bike.

#213 ·
My 1960 DOT desert bike. They really should have changed the name from DOT to POS.

#218 ·
Hi, 66 triumph,

This is a mid sixties Sportster XLRTT racer, mag in front of engine, owned by a guy called Marsh. A bit special in that it's fitted with a rare set of 60's alloy factory heads based on the iron ones castings.

Here's the guy with his other ride, a KRTT in the same lines:

Patrick