Jockey Journal Forum banner

show me your flat trackers and desert racers

675K views 1K replies 302 participants last post by  46KNUCK 
#1 ·
Bobbers, bobbers, bobbers- choppers, choppers, choppers! Don't get me wrong; I run a bobber myself but there is a world of other bikes out there that are the coolest fuckin things in the world.

Like for instance the trackmaster in this months Dice- I defy anyone to tell me that isnt the coolest bike. I only bought my Triumph cos I saw one that was trying to be a trackmaster and then the guy who owned that bike went and bought himself a real trackmaster- what a beast.

So show me your flat trackers and desert racers.

#431 ·
We met once and you told me once upon a time at rat rod day in australia that GKM would not publish bikes with disc front ends because they aren.t "traditional" enough. So, how is this Xs "traditional"? especially with disc front. Sounds to me Guy like double standards. Not that i rreally give a shit but if you say shit like that then you should stik to ya guns. And i reckons this bike belongs to a Jap forum rather than JJ.

#422 ·
My 74 XLCH. Since this photo was taken, the reear fender is much shorter, the struts are black and it is the process of getting a rear disc, with Excell rims. There are also many different little things to get the flattracker look I'm doing now. I know it has a front fender, but I actually like the look with one on vs off. And I must have the capability of riding 2 up, way too many chickys wanting a ride. :D

#424 ·
Yea, it should work, right? Just messin, it is temp to figure ride height. I have a few in different lengths to see how it will sit. I moved the upper shock mount to where the shock is now, and its just sittin there to figure a good bottom mount. It is still in work, it was a mess when I got it.

#426 ·
No struts for me. I live in Detroit, the roads here will beat you silly WITH suspension.

#427 ·

#10g BSA 750 redline frame out of bristol oklahoma. practice at jeeps motorcycle club. wichita, kans. july2oll

250 ducati brakeless..
gearin' up for the kansas state fair races's
colby, norton then the rooks county free fair, stockton kansas=big fun.. ~hot~
~wish me luck!
kk#38k
kansas