Jockey Journal Forum banner

show me your flat trackers and desert racers

675K views 1K replies 302 participants last post by  46KNUCK 
#1 ·
Bobbers, bobbers, bobbers- choppers, choppers, choppers! Don't get me wrong; I run a bobber myself but there is a world of other bikes out there that are the coolest fuckin things in the world.

Like for instance the trackmaster in this months Dice- I defy anyone to tell me that isnt the coolest bike. I only bought my Triumph cos I saw one that was trying to be a trackmaster and then the guy who owned that bike went and bought himself a real trackmaster- what a beast.

So show me your flat trackers and desert racers.

#300 ·
ive been scouring the internet for photos of desert race clubs like the checkers etc. mainly pictures of the brit bikes and the mods they made to them in the late 60's. i havent had much luck finding any.

does anybody have any old photos they could share?
i did check out the show and go blog and it is very helpful!
thanks

#306 ·
..now.
maybe this will be a win win situation for everybody.
81 speedway in wichita kansas is givin away free free
tickets to this, tonight! .. ~motorcycle race~, of course
there is a catch, ya gotta go to an area motorcycle shop to
pick up your ticket and maybe you just might want to buy a.
spanking new motorcycle! props to all who came up with what
just could be a real good deal for all, who dont love
"cheep date night"
see you at the race
kk#38
vintage tWin

#309 ·
That pre-unit pictured above is amazing! Nice bike, whether it gets raced or not.

I just found this old ACE (American Competition Engineering) Triumph body. You guys might have seen it over on Britbike, but I really would like to find out more about it. I was told it pre-dates the Tracy bodies by a few year. It's hard to see in this pic, but it has a built in oil tank, so it's pretty useful. Surprisingly, it looks great on a rigid framed Triumph. Anyone have any original ads or pics of bikes with one?