Jockey Journal Forum banner

'84 K750 "IVO" Project

6K views 31 replies 19 participants last post by  knuckleworks 
#1 ·
Hi ti everyone!
I would like to show you all my another one bob job which I have started last summer. just like it was before

#3 ·
then I've made a hardtail and put it all together for the run

Attachments

#4 ·
as you can see I left a stock front end for the run coz have no time for customizing a girder.. then I bought a zxr400 swingarm and i want to modify it into a girder coz it looks perfect on my opinion
a little mock up
ohh yeah and there will be both 15th rims :)

Attachments

#11 ·
sorry for "tomorrow" coz of hard situation here in Ukraine..
here a few pix made around a rear end

Attachments

#19 ·
thanks a lot! that foto was made before the day for the run for 300km in one way and that front end works well.. but we lost a rear fender somewhere on a freeway ))
soon i'll post more pics

greetings from Ukraine

#21 ·
hello!
a few pics from Kyiv Kustom Kulture '14 of my unfinished bobber as it usually goes :rolleyes:

greetings from Ukraine

Attachments

#22 ·
Americans and others world wide are proud of Ukraine fighting spirit. Your build is cool as hell and great front end. Can you fill us in on how it handles and anything youd do different. I was going to build a springer bike but think instead i may go with your conception.

#24 ·
my k750 IVO bobber still alive.
made some changes such as gas tank, head light, seat, exhaust system and a few crash damages

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.