Jockey Journal Forum banner

Knuckle

10K views 41 replies 32 participants last post by  el diablo 
#1 ·
A few shots of my Knuckle, just scored a springer and ribbed bates, so its going to get moderately changed soon...

See less See more
#7 ·
Its a hot old chrome springer, real flanders 3.5 risers... gotta happen. Trust me, it's gonna be sexy...

#11 ·
Didn't do a build thread. There is a pic of it at Deathscience.com when it started. 70s disk glide front end, 5 gallon tanks, full fenders... Fixed it in about a week of 20 hour days. See the Knucklehead keyword on the side of the page and it'll come up.

#17 ·
Somewhere there are pics of him towing me around the block in Brooklyn with his shovel with a rope around those skinny bars, totally sketchy. haha!!

Midnight Mike is the man, see the sticker on the oil tank?

#20 ·
Heh...I remember you rolling into Brooklyn on that bike now, hot smoky & noisy. Excellent!
Rolling into that show was the first time I ever drove a foot clutch and I was totally paranoid about running over someone or stalling the bike out lol, we got her running about 20 mins before we rolled in there. All the oil and gas from working on it was still smoking... The bike hadn't run in 20 years. Once the timing and carb were straight, she fired right up and ran like a top. Rode it home from Brooklyn to Baltimore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.