Another new guy from connecticut - The Jockey Journal Board

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > General Discussion > New? Introduce yourself here!

Old 01-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
pjcooter

Default Another new guy from connecticut

Hey,guess i screwed up on protocall.Posted a question and got scolded for no intro. OOPS my bad ,sorry! Well here it goes. Been foolin with cars,hotrods and many different bikes for about 28-29 years. Started with a little Rupp minibike when I was 12 or 13 and escallated since then.The funny thing is,after all that wrenching on all that iron over the years,I find myself STILL fooling with those damn minibikes because somebody or another wants one for their snottynosed kid. Who am I to refuse a future biker from his first set of wheels. I still remember mine like it was yesterday. Anyway,my next project is a bunch of 74 triumph goodies stuffed into an older (60's) frame and I have very little knowledge of these machines. Most of my time was spent recklessly on chopping Sportsters up.Please bear with me I may have what seems like some really stupid questions ahead,but they seem reasonable enough to me. Thanks for having me. pjcooter
pjcooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2009, 06:20 AM   #2
"TACO"

Default Re: Another new guy from connecticut

Welcome To The J.j.:d Do Ya Have Any Pics Of Your Scooter?
"TACO" is offline   Reply With Quote