Jockey Journal Forum banner
340K views 1K replies 385 participants last post by  Neo Dutch 
#1 · (Edited)
Is it possibe to have a thread full of good videos found on the web or wherever? bikes being ridden/started etc
I know theres lots of vids posted on here but theyre all over the gaff.
I posted this one before, Its still good tho.
I did a video search also yea i saw loads all over

#272 ·
Re: Worlds 1st Harley backflip landed to dirt on XR1200

cool that,s the 2nd motoed xr1200 i,ve seen , Seth Enslow has one as well
seth's was developed by the same people.. quick-fix harley in mildura australia... seth's is a little different tho. his has purpose build nitrogen filled shocks for long distance jumping.

this bike was actually pieced together for desert enduro racing here in australia it was never intended solely for backflipping it.

#271 ·

257 kilo = 566.5lbs.....hardly a bad ass thumper.... try riding that thing offroad and you'll be stuck to a tree.....should have done it on the girls bike..lol..
i take it you never watched the PARIS/DAKAR rally , those guys ride bikes that weigh close to 800lbs or better with all the fuel they carry , they seem to manhandle them pretty good in some ungodly conditions

#270 ·

Trust me Scotto, I'd ride the shit out of that thing. Being back in Illinois , you probably never did any Desert riding. Ever heard of Glamis or the sand drags up Oldsmobile hill? And trust me I've eaten my fair shares of trees!:D

#284 ·
Good Gawd, Jason Pullen has some serious skills. (I don't care to see someone riding through traffic on a wheelie, 'cause the other drivers can easily freak...which always turns bad.) But his abilitys on a bike are amazing!! He certaintly has his focus down.
And the little kid on the pocket rocket is gonna be another serious talent once he gets some age and saddle time in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.