Ft. Myers FL members beware! Scammer! - The Jockey Journal Board

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > General Discussion > The Board

Old 03-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
'51plymouth

Default Ft. Myers FL members beware! Scammer!

Everybody steer clear of a Chris Cummings Salvage, located 1306 Bradford Road, Ft. Myers. He loves your money, but won't ship anything you buy from him. Scamming motherfucker is into me for $430 for a Ducati engine, won't return calls, emails, nothing. Forewarned is forarmed.

Jack
'51plymouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2008, 05:04 PM   #2
Creepinogie

Default Re: Ft. Myers FL members beware! Scammer!

You should write a letter to the Florida Attorney General and let them know what's going on. They will investigate his taxes, business license, and hopefully get you your money back. I've had to do it before. How'd you learn of him? ebay? ad?
Creepinogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
ol_scratch

Does this guy sell on Ebay as well? I bought some Duc stuff for my 916 build and got stiffed. Only received on item of the multiple bought. Fortunately Ebay covered me back, even for the item did get.

By the way what are you looking for
/ I have some Duc stuff sitting around
ol_scratch is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2008, 07:34 PM   #4
'51plymouth

He is/was an ebay scammer. His username there was "ridingout661". Email addresses are [email protected], and [email protected]. He is a real business, registered with Ft. Myers Chamber of Commerce--I have his business address and business license number. I'm liking the Attorney General idea--I'll be moving on that tomorrow.
Ol Scratch--unless you've got a 2v carbie engine for Monster or SS/SP engine laying around ('01 or older preferred), I'm pretty sure you can't help me too much...I appreciate the offer though. However, I see you're in York too, wouldn't mind meeting up with you to drink a brew or three and go for a ride (not in that order) once I'm out of the cast in a couple of weeks. Too bad I'll be on a bike that doesn't tickle my boy parts like the Duc though.
You guys want more details, I'll post 'em up...got no problem dragging this assholes name through the mud.

Jack
'51plymouth is offline   Reply With Quote