Jockey Journal Forum banner

Custom controls

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Rob.hall 
#1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a forward foot clutch fabricated? There doesn't seem to be anything available that will work for me. I'm looking for a foot clutch where you can rest your heel on the peg and push the arm. Something like this as far as layout

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I ate breakfast with him yesterday. I can poke him if you don't hear back.

Have you looked at the set Carmine sells? Or a set of Midestoas? Or the ones B&C does? (I think they might be a forum sponsor, or were at one time.)

#4 ·
he is swamped with work since last couple of years

a few options to consider - first indian is heal to go stock and the arm move to the rear

a heal toe shifter in both pan head and shovel is available and both are to the rear goes back

#8 ·
#10 · (Edited)
The Visionary and Speed Club are mids. I cant access the 2 mounting bolts on my trans so thats out.

Pangea is sold out

BNC appears to be gone.

The Prism one looks like it would put my heel into the front pulley. I dont really get the design although it certainly looks well made.

Those were some solid suggestions though I appreciate it.

#13 ·
The Visionary and Speed Club are mids. I cant access the 2 mounting bolts on my trans so thats out.

Pangea is sold out

BNC appears to be gone.

The Prism one looks like it would put my heel into the front pulley. I dont really get the design although it certainly looks well made.

Those were some solid suggestions though I appreciate it.
If you follow Pangea on IG he announces when stuff comes back in stock. You could also ask him when they will be back

#11 ·
You posted a picture of high mids. "Forwards" are generally assumed to mount from the front motor mount, I think.

Twisted makes forwards. Factory H-D stuff should do what you need it to do. And Exile offers most every permutation you could use: http://www.exilecycles.com/index.php/parts/foot-controls

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.