Jockey Journal Forum banner

hello from central WA

809 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Cks-Designs 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I have been eyeballin this site for some time now figured it was time to join now more than ever....because i now own a shovelhead :D

I work/ live in Yakima Wa. I design & manage large commercial building projects in this area by day.... Metal fabricator/ wrench spinner by night.

I was planning on the shovel tear down more towards the winter time (wanted to ride to the end of riding season) However in a recent move some a$$hole (me) sheared off the exhaust port on my front head loading the bike on a trailer :eek: So i figured that was a good enough excuse to start tearing things apart.

Anyways,
This site has given me huge inspiration to what these bikes are capable of turning out like. I hope someday (spring hopefully) mine could rate up there with some of these amazing bikes seen on this site.

Thanks all!

Chris

#5 ·
This is the shovel with the shorter fork tubes (just mocked up to see how slammed it would be) its more within my... comfort zone... I was happy then ripped it all down to nothing lol.

This was my 04 Buell xb12s that i traded the shovel for... miss that thing but i really looked like a gorilla fucking a golf ball on it ;)

This is my other bike the tiny yami TX 500 i believe its a 1974, this was a barn find quick little cafe job... let a friend ride it and he crashed it... so its a little dented up now :( probably loudest bike in my town haha..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.