Lowbrow Customs: Apparel, David Bird Hardtails, Biltwell 7/8" Bars, Hunt Magnetos - The Jockey Journal Board

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > The Jockey Journal Marketplace > Jock Shops

Old 05-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #1
lowbrowcustoms

Default Lowbrow Customs: Apparel, David Bird Hardtails, Biltwell 7/8" Bars, Hunt Magnetos

You can find my stuff at http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com.

Sign up for our e-newsletter to get the scoop on new products and also our weekly tech articles. We also do a raffle every newsletter and pick a subscriber's email address at random. Win anything from a Biltwell helmet to apparel and other cool parts. Click the link below to join our e-newsletter:

http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d...622084215&p=oi

Regards
Tyler

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 04-07-2010 at 08:45 AM. Reason: edited content, added link
lowbrowcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
lowbrowcustoms

Default Re: Apparel, Decals, Patches, Custom Screenprinting & Embroidery - Lowbrow Customs

Some custom embroidered Dickies jackets I did for Ton Up Nor Cal

I think it was about 140,000 stitches in the back design! I can do full custom stuff like this, as well as simple jackets or workshirts with just a shop name or whatever you want embroidered on them, as well as screen printed apparel of any type.

Cheers
Tyler
Old 05-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #3
Jackster31
Banned

Default Re: Apparel, Decals, Patches, Custom Screenprinting & Embroidery - Lowbrow Customs

Wow that is some awesome embroidery. Nice work!
Jackster31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-01-2008, 06:25 PM   #4
lowbrowcustoms

Just finished my newest design, for all you cb750 guys out there, I am real happy with how these turned out:

You can find them on my site www.lowbrowcustoms.com
Cheers
Tyler

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 06-01-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: pic didnt work
Old 06-14-2008, 10:08 AM   #5
lowbrowcustoms

Did up a bunch of new patch designs in the last couple weeks, as well as some new work shirts.. here are just a couple of the patches:

'Sportster Powered' and 'Ironhead Powered' designs now available as button-down work shirts with your choice of patch on the front:

Cheers,
Tyler
Old 06-18-2008, 05:03 AM   #6
daytonabobber69

!! i want a triumph jacket///in nuclear green embroidery
Old 06-18-2008, 10:07 AM   #7
Cain

Looks good Tyler! Looks like I may need to be putting an order in.
Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
BULLDOG13

Tyler, just got my stuff....shirt is friggin sweet-the metalflake decals look sweet against my black paint...Thanks again....I'll be ordering again
BULLDOG13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #9
nfms39

Youve got some awesome work. Whuddup with a BSA #1 patch??? That would SUPER AWESOME...
nfms39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:26 PM   #10
lowbrowcustoms

A couple custom patch runs for some JJ members.. a couple hundred of these...

and 50 of these as well:

Check out that super small lettering, came out real nice.

I do custom runs of patches starting at 50 pieces, and do custom runs of larger back patches starting at 25 pieces and up..

Cheers
Tyler
Old 06-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #11
Maxx

Just got mine and they look awesome!
Maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #12
lowbrowcustoms

As Wes mentioned in his Jock Shops post, we are partners on the re-release of the Triumph 650 Rebuild DVD. All new packaging, same great content with our own Wes White tearing down, cleaning, inspecting and reassembling a Triumph 650 motor. Available through myself on my site http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com and also through Wes at http://www.fouracescycle.com..

Cheers
Tyler
Old 07-08-2008, 07:29 PM   #13
lowbrowcustoms

I just finally got in Sideburn Magazine from the UK, a real cool dirt tracking magazine I have been trying to bring in for a while and I was finally able to get a good price on it..

Digest sized, 84 pages, full color.. $8.50 per copy, check it out on my site here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=267

Cheers
Tyler
Old 08-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #14
lowbrowcustoms

Lowbrow Customs Backyard Beer Brawl t-shirts are done and up for sale! I don't have too many, but if you want one and you aren't showing up at the party this is the place to get it.. I have sizes S - 3XL (only a couple each of the smalls and 3xls), 100% cotton dark brown t-shirt with bleach print, these are super slick...

$15 shipped anywhere in the US, pm or email me [email protected]lowbrowcustoms.com for shipping cost anywhere else in the world!

Paypal to [email protected]

Cheers
Tyler
Old 08-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #15
Truth

Send a message via AIM to Truth

Tyler's the muthafuckin man! The banner he made for us is sick!
Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #16
Dlish

paypaled, hell yeah, If i cant party Ill support a part
Dlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #17
lowbrowcustoms

Those of you who bought shirts, thanks for the support! Spent all day preparing for the party, tomorrow finish setting up with a ton of help from my friend Greg (beanbrother on the JJ)..

Big thanks to everyone who donated swag for the raffle, great stuff has come in from Biltwell, DiCE, Rollin' Sixes North and 7 Metal West.. If you haven't checked out 7 metal west's parts, do so, Dan sent over a killer aluminum oil tank and a set of brass mounting brackets for a Moon tank, way above the call of duty, thanks!

Hope to see some of you tomorrow!
Tyler

www.biltwellinc.com
www.dicemagazine.com
www.rollinsixeschoppers.com
http://7metalwest.com/
Old 08-18-2008, 09:40 PM   #18
lowbrowcustoms

We have some left over shirts from the Lowbrow Customs Backyard Beer Brawl, we sold them for a donation at the party to help cover costs of beer and food.

I was selling them at $15 shipped in the US, I can offer them up to JJ members for $12 shipped in the US for the last bit of em. I have sizes Medium, XL or 2XL available. Fruit of the Loom Heavy 100% cotton with a bleach front imprintl. PM me or paypal [email protected] and let me know what size you need and I will ship em out right away!

Close up of the art..

Cheers
Tyler

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 08-18-2008 at 09:42 PM. Reason: added photo
Old 09-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #19
lowbrowcustoms

Finished these up down to the wire just before the run... 4" across... only did 50 of them that Walter handed out, that's it!

Old 10-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #20
lowbrowcustoms

Default Re: Apparel, Patches, Printing & Embroidery, 7/8" Biltwell Bars - Lowbrow Customs

I have some of the last 7/8" Biltwell handlebars in stock, special for JJ members $49 US shipped to your door in the US. International buyers contact me for discounted shipping.

Clubman Handlebars - available in black only
Frisco Handlebars - available in chrome only
Four Aces Handlebars - available in black or chrome (only a few chrome left!)

PM or email your order to me at [email protected]

Cheers!
Tyler

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 10-12-2008 at 08:31 PM. Reason: wrong info
Old 11-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #21
lowbrowcustoms

Default Lowbrow Customs: Apparel, David Bird Hardtails, Biltwell 7/8" Bars, Hunt Magnetos

You can check out photos of some David Bird frames and hardtails on my site here, including mocked up bikes showing different stretch / drop dimensions:

Triumph Unit Hardtails
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=286

Triumph Pre Unit Hardtails
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=287

You can check out the full line as well as other parts that I carry here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=73

I have the last of the Biltwell 7/8" bars in stock, once they are gone, that is it! I have the Friscos in chrome, Clubman in black, and Four Aces bars in black or chrome. $49 shipped for JJ members, just PM or email me

Cheers
Tyler
Old 11-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #22
lowbrowcustoms

Default Re: Lowbrow Customs: Apparel, David Bird Hardtails, Biltwell 7/8" Bars, Hunt Magnetos

I now carry Halcyon Goggles. I just imported a big shipment, I have the largest selection available in the USA as far as I know. And at $75 per pair a much more fair deal than the few other places selling them for $95 - $120 per pair. As always I offer JJ members 10% off, just send me a PM or email if interested.

Other styles available, check it all out here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=69

Cheers
Tyler

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 11-08-2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: price
Old 11-26-2008, 05:25 PM   #23
lowbrowcustoms

Default Re: Lowbrow Customs: Apparel, David Bird Hardtails, Biltwell 7/8" Bars, Hunt Magnetos

I am proud to announce that I am carrying some new parts from Jeremy at LCFabrications for the new Hinckley Triumoh Bonneville, Thruxton, Scrambler, America or Speedmaster motorcycles.

The first two products are up on my site and up for sale, the aluminum oil cap and also aluminum gas cap, both are available in either aluminum or black finish.

You can check out more info and photos at my website here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=79

Cheers
Tyler
Old 12-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #24
lowbrowcustoms

I also carry parts by Cali Choppers, you can't go wrong with their 40's style British Oil Tank, available in steel or aluminum, and your choice of center or side fill.

We also offer their Triumph Rocker Box caps, which are a real nice match to the 40's oil tanks. Available in aluminum or brass. They come with a special spanner to tighten / remove them, and with nice o-ring seals.

Cheers!
Tyler
Old 12-12-2008, 07:22 PM   #25
lowbrowcustoms

All DVDs on my site are 10% off now through midnight on Friday, December 19th 2008. Lots of great motorcycle, hot rod and fabrication dvds. Check em out here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=12

Cheers
Tyler
Old 12-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #26
lowbrowcustoms

I now have in stock finned primary covers for unit Triumph motorcycles, 1963 - '73 650 c.c. and 750 c.c. bikes. Cast from the original webco molds! $300 a pop, check out more info here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...rodID=338&HS=1

Cheers
Tyler
Old 01-03-2009, 07:38 PM   #27
Von Eddie

Love those Biltwell bars!!
Von Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:25 PM   #28
lowbrowcustoms

David Bird has just finished the jig and is now producing BSA A50 / A65 weld-on hardtails exclusively through Lowbrow Customs. With the same quality and options as his Triumph hardtails, these BSA frames are sure to please!

You can find more details and ordering information on my site here
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=349

Cheers
Tyler
Old 01-31-2009, 09:40 AM   #29
lowbrowcustoms

Just finished our newest patch of a HD Flathead motor. 4" x 3.5", $5 each.

You can find it on our site here:
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=350
Old 01-31-2009, 11:23 AM   #30
vonPetrol

I have to say that I have bought from Lowbrow on three seperate occassions now, from T-shirts, David Bird hardtail, seat perches, Wes White DVD and more. I have spent time on the phone with Lowbrow and was treated well. Correspondences are replied to in a timely manner, items well priced and shipped promptly for a fair price.

I always try to be "rightous" when I deal with folks not only because their money, your money, my money is important to me, but it is the "right thing" to do. You deserve to receive what you pay good money for. I believe that Lowbrow follows this same creedo.

I highly recommend them...

Last edited by vonPetrol; 01-31-2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: spelling
vonPetrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #31
lowbrowcustoms

Default pics of any Biltwell parts in action needed.. for site publication

I am looking for pics to add to my site galleries for the different Biltwell products. Struts, exhaust tips, seats, seat pivots, bars.. post here or email em to me [email protected]. I will send you some stickers out for your trouble
Cheers
Tyler
Old 02-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #32
lowbrowcustoms

Lowbrow Customs is now the midwest distributor for Biltwell, Inc.! We stock the full range of helmets and parts and are always looking for dealers and shops who are interested in carrying Biltwell products. If you are interested you can find some more information here

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=16

Cheers!
Tyler
Old 03-01-2009, 07:11 PM   #33
lowbrowcustoms

Three new shirts done over at lowbrowcustoms.com

View all new products in one spot:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=54

Cheers!
Tyler
Old 03-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #34
lackluster

Just got my Bird frame and a bunch of other fun stuff through Tyler. It's the first time I've ever bought a frame instead of building one and I couldn't be happier. The frame is a work of art and beautifully made, and Tyler was great to work with. Answered some questions over the phone and was more than happy to help. Was nice to get some ideas from another tall goon with experience trying to fit on a Brit bike! Thanks Tyler!
lackluster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:33 AM   #35
omguratard

didnt even think to look for tyler on here, but got my hardtail and some other goodies myself and you are right, that tail is a work of art! my neighbor just flipped through the site and snatched up a couple shirts and he dont even own a bike! great job Tyler! thanks!
omguratard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #36
lowbrowcustoms

haha, thanks guys, I aim to please, and with David's frames you can't go wrong. Thanks for the praise
Old 03-12-2009, 05:16 PM   #37
lowbrowcustoms

We have Wes White's Bonneville support shirts in stock, proceeds go to support the Four Aces race team
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=365

Greasy Kulture 9 is in stock
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=366

New Brass Exhaust tips for 1.5" pipes (Triumph, BSA, etc)
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=367

We have added pinstriped helmets from Imperial House and TNT Custom Paint to our site, each is one of a kind, check em out
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=81

That is it for now!
Tyler
Old 04-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #38
lowbrowcustoms

Default FS: (2) Akront Morad WM1 21" shouldered rims 40 spoke

I have two extra rims for sale, brand new Akront Morad rims from Spain. They are WM1 (1.6") 21" 40 spoke rims, undrilled. These are made from the original Akront tooling in Spain. I have one I sent to Buchanan's to be drilled and laced to an old chopper spool hub to run on a Triumph I am building. $185 each shipped anywhere in the US, I will ship world wide just PM me for shipping price.
Thanks

Old 05-07-2009, 01:32 PM   #39
lowbrowcustoms

Wow haven't updated this in a while.. tons of new stuff.. You can check it out on the site here is some of it

Brass exhaust tips for 1.75" OD pipes
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=414

Cloth Covered Spark Plug Wires in assorted colors w/ Rajah Clips
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=401

Clear 7mm Spark Plug Wire Sets w/ Rajah Clips
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=420

Cloth Wire sold by the foot, 16 gauge, a bunch of different colors
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=402

Now carrying oil tanks by Elswick Cycles
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=80

New Pre Unit Triumph Motor T-Shirts
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=417

New Amal Monobloc Carb T-shirts
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=418

Lots more new stuff on the site and in the works, keep an eye on the site for daily updates!
Thanks for your support,
Tyler
Old 05-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #40
jahluv

Just bought a rim from Tyler. Speedy shipping and good packaging. Buy some stuff - send him your money!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #41
lowbrowcustoms

We have a very limited supply of these finned / peaked Goodson aluminum magneto covers in stock ready to ship, $124 each. These fit Joe Hunt Magnetos, Morris Magnetos, or any other Fairbanks Morse bodied mag.

Check em out here
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=422

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 05-11-2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: added info
Old 05-12-2009, 06:27 PM   #42
lowbrowcustoms

Lowbrow Customs is proud to carry Maund Speed Equipment. We currently have in stock and ready to ship the finned Amal carburetor extensions, finned Triumph motor mount plates, and the extremely cool quadrant side mount license plate mount. More to follow. James at Maund does some seriously top-notch work!

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=424

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=425

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=423
Old 05-20-2009, 01:50 PM   #43
lowbrowcustoms

STARTING with the next e-newsletter we send out we are going to randomly pick an email address from our mailing list and give away free parts and apparel! For the next e-newsletter we will be giving away a FREE Flat Black Biltwell, Inc. helmet shipped to your door. We will notify the winner by email. Spread the word and tell any of your friends who aren't signed up for our newsletter!

Click this link to sign up for our e-newsletter:
http://gm-link.com/s.asp?m=l&i=158D.9207

Or go to www.lowbrowcustoms.com and you can sign up from there.

Thanks!
Tyler

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 05-20-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: code
Old 05-29-2009, 11:05 AM   #44
lowbrowcustoms

We are taking orders on brand new Akront Morad shouldered alloy rims for the next week or so. Your choice of any rim size, 40 hole (we can get 36 hole as well), undrilled or drilled for your application, same price, $165.00 each plus shipping. You can find all the details here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=437

Cheers
Tyler
Old 05-30-2009, 08:47 PM   #45
BlindDog

Tyler,
I ordered a Maund plate bracket, Goodson Mag cap and some cloth plug wires off of your website and I just wanted to say thanks for shipping the orders quickly.

Mike
BlindDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:01 AM   #46
lowbrowcustoms

Lowbrow Customs and Four Aces Cycle presents English 101! Coming very soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_OEhrDB0rs

Looks better on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lowbrowcustoms/3592470572/

More info available here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...=Custom&ID=28#

Cheers
Tyler

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 06-03-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #47
lowbrowcustoms

We have a bunch of Whitworth wrench and socket sets in stock, as well as Triumph / BSA clutch hub pullers and valve adjusting tools. More factory tools are on the way! Check em out:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=439

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=438

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=441

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=442
Old 06-03-2009, 03:30 PM   #48
framus

Shirts turned out killer, thanks Tyler! Hope my art wasn't too hard to deal with.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #49
lowbrowcustoms

Craig, great glad you like em! No problem on the art, they turned out great.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:09 PM   #50
lowbrowcustoms

Do you want to be a Lowbrow Weirdo? Check out more info on our site here:
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...n=Custom&ID=30

ALSO

Just finished, we now have Clear Magneto Covers / caps that fit Morris Magnetos, Joe Hunt Magnetos, any Fairbanks-Morse bodied magnetos. These are Polycarbonate, not just plastic like the TCME ones floating around. These are high heat and impact resistant. $35 each

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=443

Cheers
Tyler
Old 06-04-2009, 04:09 PM   #51
framus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbrowcustoms View Post
Craig, great glad you like em! No problem on the art, they turned out great.
Good stuff!

I dig the Lowbrow Weirdo sticker, gotta put that on a shirt.

Every time I see one of those cars with 200 stickers on the back, I add a Lowbrow one to their collection. Wonder if anybody else does that shit.

Last edited by framus; 06-04-2009 at 04:14 PM.
framus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 10:05 AM   #52
lowbrowcustoms

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l_OEhrDB0rs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l_OEhrDB0rs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Old 06-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #53
lowbrowcustoms

More cool new stuff added to the site today, in stock and ready to ship. DIY British Oil Tank Kit, perfect for Triumph's and BSAs. Dished end Sportster oil tank, cast aluminum Velocity Stacks by Maund Speed, and the newest issue of Sideburn, #3, from Australia!

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=451

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=452

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=453

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=446
Old 06-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #54
lowbrowcustoms

That's right, $99 on all Biltwell metalflake helmets! Check em out on our site here:

Dealers, the savings is passed down to you as well with a discounted dealer price!

Cheers
Tyler
Old 06-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #55
lowbrowcustoms

New from Lowbrow Customs, tapered roller bearing conversion kits for your Triumph that lets you fit a HD or springer front end to your '54 - '70 Triumph Motorcycle. Lets you run the following front ends on your Triumph:

'49 - current Harley Davidson Big Twins
'82 - current Sportsters
DNA Springers or any springer with 1" stem

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=462
Old 06-15-2009, 04:23 PM   #56
billyd

LowBrow Rules!!

I got an embroidered Triumph jacket from Tyler, and have used quite a few of his patches. Lowbrow has some real quality products.

Thanks again!!

billyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #57
lowbrowcustoms

New from Lowbrow Customs...

Panhead Engine Patch, $5

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=456

New Amal Carburetors, 626, 928, 930, 932, sold single or in pairs

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=464

Translucent Red Spark Plug Wire sets w/ Rajah Clips

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=460
Old 06-20-2009, 09:39 AM   #58
lowbrowcustoms

Finally back in stock, The Coolest Coloring Book in the World by Alan Close

You will recognize some of his art, here are a couple pages out of the coloring book:

$10, in stock now, check it out here:
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=252

Cheers
Tyler
Old 06-22-2009, 09:38 PM   #59
Spoke

hey Tyler,
I am new to the Jockey Journal, but I have been buying your stuff for awhile. Great products at a great price. I see where you were offering 10% coupon to all members, it this true? I just bought a 67 Bonnie and am in need of a lot of "stuff". a lot of what I am looking for is at your store. So any savings would be a great help.
Also any tips anyone can give me to help me around this site. This is the first time on a forum, and i am not sure where to go or what to do.
thanks
Spoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:23 AM   #60
lowbrowcustoms

Just in from France, Rebel Motorcycles Ltd. by Laurent Bagnard. Really nice 144 page hardcover photography book, including several JJ'ers (Wes White, Chris Collins, Dan Druff plus more and EDR '08 photography). $45

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=468

Deep Well Whitworth 7 piece, 6-point, 3/8" drive socket sets, $74

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=467
Old 06-25-2009, 03:59 PM   #61
ink n bones
Banned

Man Tyler you are THE MAN!!! Ordered my tank on the morning of the 23rd like 2 and a half hours later I got my e mail conformation for shipping and by 3pm TODAY it arrived at my door ... THAT is some killer Service!
Thanks again man

cheers
Brandon
ink n bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:27 PM   #62
lowbrowcustoms

The long awaited new Biltwell parts are now up for sale!

Biltwell, Inc. Polished Stainless Solo Seat Pivots

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=469

Biltwell, Inc. Black Cast Stainless Solo Seat Pivot

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=470

Biltwell, Inc. Slimline Polished Stainless 1" Risers

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=472

Biltwell, Inc. Slimline Black Stainless 1" Risers

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=473

Biltwell, Inc. Ignition / Points Cover in Black or Silver

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=471
Old 06-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #63
lowbrowcustoms

Biltwell, Inc. 1" Black Keystone Handlebars

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=475

Biltwell, Inc. 1" Black or Chrome Frisco Handlebars

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=474

Biltwell, Inc. 1" Black or Chrome Clubman Handlebars

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=476
Old 07-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #64
lowbrowcustoms

Even more great new stuff..

Greasy Kulture Magazine Issue 10

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=479

Harley Knucklehead Motor / Engine Patch

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=477

Harley Shovelhead Motor / Engine Patch

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=478

Cheers
Tyler
Old 07-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #65
lowbrowcustoms

Some more new stuff added to the mix.

Aluminum Velocity Stacks with screens for 900 series Amal Carbs

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=485

BSA A7 / A10 Motor / Engine T-Shirt

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=484

Second Generation Econoline Van T-Shirt

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=483
Old 07-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #66
lowbrowcustoms

Some new fuel line for sale, 1/4" ID, 3/8" OD, perfect fit for your standard petcocks. A 3' piece is enough to cut in half and use for two petcocks with a piece left for a balance tube. High quality polyurethane fuel line, this is very flexible and has excellent fade and abrasion resistance.

Blue translucent fuel line, 3' for $7

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=487

Purple translucent fuel line, 3' for $7

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=488

Red translucent fuel line, 3' for $7

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=486

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 07-07-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #67
lowbrowcustoms

We have a small amount of the very limited supply of the Biltwell, Inc. Slimline risers cast in aluminum.. These aren't going to be made again and are being sold at a price you can't beat, $50 per pair!

Biltwell, Inc. Aluminum Slimline Risers, Polished

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=490

Biltwell, Inc. Aluminum Slimline Risers, Black

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=489

Get em while they last
Cheers
Tyler
Old 07-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #68
Coxypox

Tyler and Kyle,

You guys rock.... got my three packages today. This is the 3rd time i've purchased things from you and its always been prompt. I'll be a lifelong customer... The amazing part is that you shipped it so quick and your service is so great even while your wife was about ready to explode that baby out!!!

Thanks again,

Kyle
Old 07-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #69
lowbrowcustoms

Haha, thanks man! Back at it on and off this week as I can get a bit of time in the shop while the wife and baby are sleeping.. Thanks for your loyalty as a customer, we will always work to take care of our customers 100%, no matter what!
Regards
Tyler
Old 07-14-2009, 02:26 PM   #70
lowbrowcustoms

Lowbrow Customs is proud to be the exclusive distributor for LCFabrications new Hinckley Triumph weld on hardtails, which fit any modern Triumph Bonneville, Thruxton, T100 and Scrambler models. $375 plus shipping, in stock and ready to ship!

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...rodID=491&HS=1

Cheers
Tyler
Old 07-16-2009, 01:41 PM   #71
lowbrowcustoms

New products added the last couple days.. In stock and ready to ship now from www.lowbrowcustoms.com. Remember JJ members get 10% off, PM me for info!

Triumph Motorcycle 650 cc to 750 cc Big Bore Kit

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=493

Amal Concentric Carburetor T-Shirt

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=492

The Vincent Motorcycle Embroidered Banner Patch

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=494
Old 07-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #72
lowbrowcustoms

Assorted steel bungs now finished up, with more in the works. Currently we have in stock and ready to ship

Threaded Bungs
5/8" x 1" bungs threaded 1/4"-20
3/4" x 1" bungs threaded 5/16"-18
3/4" x 1/2" bungs threaded 3/8"-16
3/4" x 1" bungs threaded 3/8"-16

Full Radius Bungs
3/4" x 1" bungs blind threaded 3/8"-16

Only $3.50 each! Find them all on our website here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=90

Old 07-21-2009, 04:52 PM   #73
lowbrowcustoms

The Vincent HRD Motorcycle Logo T-Shirt
Printed in water based inks for a vintage look and feel.

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=499

Lowbrow Customs 'Lowbrow Weirdo' T-Shirts
Discharge and water based ink on a black t-shirt

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=500
Old 07-22-2009, 01:25 AM   #74
billyd

Hey Tyler,

I've run out of your swag to hand out. Send me some more, and I'll keep spreading your word. I just used the CTFS patch in a helmet, and it turned out great! LowBrow RULES!

billyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #75
lowbrowcustoms

Triumph Drag Bike Race T-Shirt

Our newest design, a Pre Unit Triumph Drag Bike.. discharge printed on a burn orange, 100% cotton t-shirt. $16

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=504

Old 07-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #76
lowbrowcustoms

Triumph Motorcycle Cam Gear Puller Factory Tool
This is one of the essential tools for rebuilding your Triumph twin motorcycle engine. This tool removes and installs the cam gear on your Triumph twin. $78

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=506

Chain Breaker for Motorcycle Chains
This is a nice, inexpensive chain breaker tool perfect for shortening your motorcycle chain. It is easiest to use if you grind the head off of one side of the pivot pin on your chain, then use this chain breaker to push the pin out. $18

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=505

Cable Lubing Tool for Motorcycle Cables
This handy dandy cable lube tool makes lubing your crusty old motorcycle cables a breeze. Simple slide your cable up inside, tighten it down on your cable, and spray your cable lube of choice (with little straw) into the hole on the luber. It clamps down and seals around the end of the cable, and the only place the lube has to go is down inside the cable body. $8

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=503

Old 07-27-2009, 04:34 PM   #77
lowbrowcustoms

DiCE Magazine July / August '09 Issue #27 in stock now and ready to ship! $8

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=507

Old 07-28-2009, 10:38 PM   #78
hillbillyhell

Holy send me some of them orange shirts Batman.
hillbillyhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #79
image1

that drag bike shirt rules! just ordered one!

Random Chopper Goodness at the link below....
http://r4yl.blogspot.com/
image1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:32 PM   #80
lowbrowcustoms

Aluminum Throttle for 1" handlebars - Aluminum or Black finish

You will be hard pressed to find a nicer throttle than this. These are all aluminum construction, no plastic to be found in these beauties. Their simple, clean, narrow design keeps your handlebars looking uncluttered. These are for 1" bars and are available in polished aluminum or a super durable black electroplated finish. $50 each

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=511

Old 08-07-2009, 09:26 AM   #81
lowbrowcustoms

Biltwell 1" Trackers Handlebars - Black or Chrome, Smooth or Dimpled

Biltwell 1" Trackers handlebars are available in triple-plated chrome finish or black electro-plate finish. Available in your choice of smooth bars or dimpled bars for use with stock HD controls. $109

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=512

Old 08-07-2009, 10:02 AM   #82
lowbrowcustoms

ON SALE NOW!!!

English 101 DVD - unit & pre unit Triumph & unit BSA Motorcycle Maintenance DVD - Pre Order

New from Tyler at Lowbrow Customs and Wes White of Four Aces Cycle... English 101! The DVD is finally finished and we will be shipping them out starting on Monday, August 17th. If you want to secure your copy and have it go out the 1st day it is available then go ahead and pre order now. We will ship your English 101 Motorcycle Maintenance DVD along with anything else you order and notify you when it goes out.

"English 101 is a full tune & service DVD that covers pre unit and unit Triumphs and unit BSAs. In this interactive shop manual, watch step-by-step as Wes White of Four Aces Cycle demonstrates everything you need to keep your British bike reliable, on the road and running great. This 4-hour DVD is broken down into easy-to-follow chapters and is designed to teach you how to maintain your British motorcycle."

We are very proud of this new film, all filmed in high definition. English 101 is Region 0 and will play world-wide. At over 4 hours of run time it is packed full of everything you need to keep your bike on the road and running great!

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=513

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 08-07-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #83
lackluster

Been waitin' on this one. Just secured my copy and can't wait to watch it!
Old 08-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #84
lowbrowcustoms

Vibes Magazine #1 from Japan, English Edition

Just in from Japan, Vibes Magazine #1, english edition! We are the only source in the USA for this magazine, and we have limited quantities available. Full size and at 238 pages, this is more like a book than a magazine. Vibes is a great magazine, excellent quality and coverage of cool bikes and events, all with a different twist being that it is all in Japan. This particular issue also features a section called 'Vibes Shots', which features nice bikes with beautiful Japanese women in various stages of dress draped over them. This magazine contains full nudity so 18 and over only! $32

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=514

Old 08-11-2009, 11:13 AM   #85
lowbrowcustoms

Coped Steel Bungs now available in 5/16"-18 and 3/8"-16 thread, and in lengths of 1/2" or 1". See all of our steel bungs here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=90

These threaded, coped steel bungs are 3/4" diameter and are drilled and tapped all the way through with your choice of 5/16"-18 or 3/8"-16 thread. Coped for a perfect fit on 1" tubing, tack in place then weld it up, mounts are finished in minutes.

Available in either 1/2" or 1" length, measured from the top of the coped radius to the flat end. They are 1018 cold rolled steel for easy welding and are great for mounts of all sorts. Sold individually, $6 each.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #86
lowbrowcustoms

BSA Harley Neck Bearing Conversion - Fit a HD or Springer front end to your BSA A50 or A65

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=517

New from Lowbrow Customs, this tapered roller bearing conversion kit allows you to directly mount a Harley Davidson or Springer front end to your BSA A50 or A65 motorcycle. Kit includes two races, two Timken bearings, and a chrome dust shield. This kit will allow you to mount any front end with a 1" stem, including front ends from:

Harley Davidson Big Twins 1949 and newer
Sportsters 1982 and newer
DNA Springers or other Springers with 1" stems

Simply use a drift and hammer to drive out the old bearing races from your frame's neck, and tap these new races into place. The bearing with the dust shield goes on top and the other on bottom. That is it, simple!

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=517

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 08-13-2009 at 09:23 AM. Reason: added link
Old 08-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #87
lowbrowcustoms

Default How to Install a Tapered Roller Bearing Conversion Kit - DIY Tech Tips from Lowbrow

How to Install a Tapered Roller Bearing Conversion Kit

Once you remove the front end off of your Triumph or BSA motorcycle you will likely have the stock races and loose roller bearings that will fall all over the floor and roll out of site. A nice upgrade, which also makes installing your front end very smooth, is a tapered roller bearing conversion kit. These modern bearings and races will give you smooth steering and will last for many years. In addition to being an upgrade for stock frame / front end combinations, we also produce bearing conversion kits to fit any front end with a 1" stem (many girders and springers, HD big twin and Sportster forks) to your Triumph or BSA motorcycle.

Shown below is the stock top race with a few remaining ball bearings.

The stock races have to be knocked out of the neck. There is one both top and bottom. A long drift held at an angle so it will catch the inside lip of the race makes the job easy (usually). Sometimes they can be seated really well and take a good amount of effort to remove. Move the drift around as you knock it out so it comes out evenly to make it easier.

Once you remove the stock races, you will want to place your new tapered bearing races on the neck, and using a deadblow hammer or a piece of wood and a hammer, drive the race into the neck.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #88
lowbrowcustoms

Default Re: How to Install a Tapered Roller Bearing Conversion Kit - DIY Tech Tips from Lowbr

Before you insert your bearings you want to pack them with grease. Work them around in your hand and really get it in there, you want to get the bearings thoroughly greased.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #89
lowbrowcustoms

Default Re: How to Install a Tapered Roller Bearing Conversion Kit - DIY Tech Tips from Lowbr

Depending on what bearing set you are installing, the dust cap would go over the top bearing, and you slide your forks in from the bottom. It can be much easier to install your forks if the front wheel is off of them. Also, if you are rebuilding your front end, you can put the trees on the frame, then insert your fork legs.

Old 08-13-2009, 01:18 PM   #90
R-U-Up2-It

Send a message via Yahoo to R-U-Up2-It

Thank You Tyler! I love PSA's. That Do It Yourself sticker is cool as well.
R-U-Up2-It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:07 PM   #91
lowbrowcustoms

Thanks man.. And you can thank Bill from Biltwell for the nice DIY Tech Tips name and logo, that was his work!
Old 08-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #92
R-U-Up2-It

Send a message via Yahoo to R-U-Up2-It

I also joined the tech e-newsletter b/c knowledge is key and I need more cool apparel badly. I appreciate it Tyler,you and Bill are kings!
R-U-Up2-It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #93
lowbrowcustoms

Custom David Bird Triumph Oil In Frame OIF Weld-On Hardtail Frame

$249

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=518

Custom-made weld-on David Bird hardtails for Oil In Frame (OIF) Triumph's are now available! These BSA hardtails are made from 1.25" x .125" wall crew tubing with 5/16" thick axle plates. Beautiful TIG welds, MIG welded axle plates. The axle plate slots are 5/8", set up for your stock OIF Triumph rear wheel. You aren't going to find a nicer hard tail anywhere.

The bottom hardtail rails have slugs that insert inside your stock frame rails. This locates it correctly, and the top rails are a tight fit against the stock frame. You get it in position and hit it with a deadblow hammer to get it in the correct position. The sheet metal plates provided finish off the bottom of the seat post tube perfectly.

These are available with your choice of either the looped or straight rear frame rails at the axle (looped style shown in the photos below), and are available in 0", 2", 4", and 6" stretch. You can also choose 0", 1" or 2.5" of drop. The 2.5" drop is only available on the 4" and 6" stretch frames.

The photos below are of a 2" stretch, 1" drop, looped hardtail

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=518
Old 08-14-2009, 01:07 PM   #94
BULLDOG13

Tyler,if we've ordered before do we still need to get a coupon code, for the discount...? Gonna get a new lid and a set of bars...Thanks
Old 08-17-2009, 04:22 PM   #95
lowbrowcustoms

New Biltwell bars are in stock, black or chrome, dimpled for stock H-D controls or smooth...

Biltwell 1" Low Drag Handlebars - Black or Chrome, Smooth or Dimpled

Riserless bar with 1/2"-13 threaded insert welded into the bases of each bar makes for a sturdy, compact and strong design. Bolt these up and trim the ends just as narrow as you can stand for a nice lane-splitting profile.

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=519

Biltwell 1" Windows Handlebars - Black or Chrome, Smooth or Dimpled

Built for speed in the attack position these bars are strong and narrow. Trim the ends off as much as possible and start dodging mirrors.

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=520

Old 08-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #96
lowbrowcustoms

Check out these sweet new Megaflake Helmets by Biltwell.. The new Root Beer and Sunburst Orange are now in stock.

"This is the next generation of Biltwell helmets. It's the same lightweight and comfortable shell but with a few significant upgrades. The flake is much bigger and crisper, hence the "Megaflake" name. Vintage style chrome strip around the opening is pure class and only available on a Biltwell. The new liner now has detail stitching and contrasting ventilated panels in the top. The embossed goggle strap has a new shape and an improved snap."

Biltwell Root Beer Megaflake Metalflake Helmet

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=521

Biltwell Sunburst Orange Megaflake Metalflake Helmet

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=522
Old 08-18-2009, 02:38 PM   #97
lowbrowcustoms

Boyer Bransden Electronic Ignition for Triumph and BSA Motorcycles 500 / 650 / 750 c.c.

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=523

Boyer has been providing electronic ignitions for a long time, they have been tried and tested and remain a common and excellent upgrade for your Triumph or BSA motorcycle.

This allows you to ditch your points and condenser and upgrade to modern electronics. The Boyer Electronic Ignition electronically advances your timing to get optimum performance out of your British motorcycle. This unit will work on Triumph and BSA 500 / 650 / 750 c.c. bikes with 12 volt systems.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #98
BULLDOG13

Are there other colors for the new Biltwell Helmets? Dig the megaflake ,but not the orange and rootbeer...are these replacing the other helmets?
Old 08-27-2009, 09:21 AM   #99
lowbrowcustoms

The Megaflake helmets are slated to be out beginning of next year, and there will be some other colors.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #100
lowbrowcustoms

Default FS - Triumph Pre Unit David Bird Hardtail, 6" over

This is from my personal bike, I ended up going with a different dimension frame. This is for a pre unit Triumph, 6" over, 2.5" drop, straight style David Bird hardtail frame. Brand new was mocked up but been sitting in my office. $425 plus UPS ground shipping, save yourself $100 and get it shipped right away. I can take money order, paypal or credit card

The photos are of the actual frame, ignore the watermark etc these photos were used on my website too. Hardtail only for sale, not the stock front frame section or wheel.

Thanks
Tyler

Old 09-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #101
lowbrowcustoms

Clutch Spring Adjusting Tool for Triumph, BSA & Norton Motorcycles

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=526

This clutch spring adjusting tool makes easy work of adjusting the clutch pressure plate springs. This is a hefty tool with a fat handle, giving a good grip and allowing you to apply lots of pressure to compress the clutch springs as you screw in the clutch spring nuts. This is the perfect tool for Triumph, BSA and Norton single and twin cylinder bikes, and many other vintage British motorcycles.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #102
lowbrowcustoms

Brand new, just came in today!

Cafe Society DVD - The Men, The Machines & The Legend of Cafe Racer.

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=527

"A Complete History, From Norvins to The Ace Cafe

Two years in the making, "Cafe Society" is the first, full-length documentary film to chronicle the origins, legacy and rebirth of this, one of the world's most unique motorcycles and motorcycle subcultures. Filmed on location throughout the UK, Europe and U.S. by crews from Chet Burks Productions and Mike Seate of Cafe Racer magazine, "Cafe Society" brings viewers a rare, intimate view of the Ton-Up culture. Filled with never-before-seen historical stills and rare film clips, plus interviews with legendary motorcycle designers and personal, eyewitness accounts from the men and women who created the first high-performance streetbikes, "Cafe Society" is one wild ride."

Feature Run Time: 60 Minutes
Region 0 - All region dvd! USA, Europe, Japan OK!

Old 09-03-2009, 01:22 PM   #103
lowbrowcustoms

Brass Nuts & Nickel-Plated Ring Terminals for your Sparkplug wires

$8 Two brass nuts and two Rajah ring terminals are included.

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=529

These brass spark plug terminal nuts will fit any modern spark plug with a removable top nut. This includes NGK, Champion, and any other major brand. Also included are nickel-plated Rajah ring terminals. Add some vintage flair to your stock bike or your custom bobber or chopper.

These are a screw on style, you strip the end of your plug wire, insert, and screw the terminal on, as shown below. The ring terminal is held in place firmly with the brass spark plug nut.

Old 09-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #104
lowbrowcustoms

Mooneyes X-mas Party 2007 Show & Drag DVD

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=530

If you missed the event, you missed out on the hottest event in Southern California and the best way to end the year! You'll be happy to know this DVD captures the memories for you.

If you were there, then you know how much was happening back-to-back making it one heck of a day of full-on fun! You'll be happy to know this DVD captures the memeories for you and perhaps some things you missed!

Mooneyes X-MAS Party '07 Show & DRAG was held on Saturday December 8, 2007 at Irwindale Speedway -Southern California. The DVD presents the entire one-day event which includes:

- Hot Rods & Customs
- Drag Racing -Nostalgic style!
- Live Music
- Art and Pinstriping
- Pin-up Girl Contest
- Show-n-Go
- CARS, BIKES, and ALL!

Feature Run Time: 55 Minutes
Region 0 - All region dvd! USA, Europe, Japan OK!

Old 09-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #105
lowbrowcustoms

Greasy Kulture Issue 11 is in stock!

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...rodID=533&HS=1

The 11th issue of Greasy Kulture, 'The magazine with dirt under its fingernails'.

GK recommends... | The Irish Rich Column | French vintage: Pyramid Cycles | I fought the law: Trawler's Sporty | 70s survivor - Rico's Pan | 'The Professor' Dennis' '50 FL | Born Loser wins: Mike's '54 Trump | Yeehah, it's the Hotrod Hayride | Jeff Baer's Wild One Knucklehead | Heads you win: Rods '42 WLA | Matt Tobias' '98 Sportster chop | Pete Stanfield's ex-showbike Triumph | Ten years in the making: Maru's '48 FL

Digest size, 68 pages of full color

Old 09-17-2009, 03:26 PM   #106
lowbrowcustoms

This DVD has been out for a while, but Wes and I just finally got a teaser finished for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlcmNMWT4_M

Triumph 650 Rebuild DVD with Wes White - Triumph Motorcycle DVD

Lowbrow Customs & Four Aces Cycle have teamed up to release the new and improved Triumph 650 Rebuild DVD! This is a great tool for that next engine rebuild project:
"On this comprehensive four-hour dvd, show-winning bike builder and acclaimed British motorcycle expert Wes White of Four Aces Cycle teaches engine teardown and step-by-step cleaning, inspection and reassembly in concise, easy-to-follow chapters. Professional mechanics and enthusiasts alike will find Wes's hard-earned shop secrets invaluable."
Not only is this DVD perfect for your 650 c.c. or 750 c.c. Triumph motor, it is also very helpful for rebuilding your 500 c.c. or Pre Unit motor as well!

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=242

Last edited by lowbrowcustoms; 09-17-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:58 PM   #107
lowbrowcustoms

Triumph Unit Motor T-Shirt - Triumph Motorcycle Engine

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=536

Unit Triumph motorcycles ('63 - '70) are great bikes, a blast to ride stock or to chop up into a custom chopper or bobber. This shirt celebrates the unit construction motor, the heart of many a great motorcycle. Discharge printed left chest logo and full back imprint on a black, heavy 100% cotton t-shirt.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #108
lowbrowcustoms

Triumph Points Seal Installer Tool

'63 - early '68
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=534

'68 & up
http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=535

This points seal installer for your Triumph motorcycle keeps from tearing your oil seal when installing your timing cover. You won't know if you tore your seal until after you have reinstalled your points plate and timed the engine, if you have a leak oil will get past the seal and leak into the dry timing housing.

This tool threads into the end of your cam before you fit your timing cover back on, and the taper helps easily guide your cover in place while protecting the oil seal.

Old 09-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #109
theageofindustry

That is painfully cool; and damned cheap to boot!
theageofindustry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #110
boondocker
Banned

You guys going to be at Barber?
boondocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #111
lowbrowcustoms

Yep! My brother Kyle and I will be there the whole time, in the swap meet spots K6 and K7!
Old 09-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #112
lowbrowcustoms

Alloy Brake and Clutch Levers for 7/8" Bars - perfect for your bobber, chopper or cafe bike

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=538

These alloy clutch and brake levers are modeled after the old Amal type. They each have a cable adjuster, and will accept cables common with Triumph, BSA, Norton and other motorcycles. These are very nice and simple and feature a two screw clamp that is hidden underneath the bar for a clean look. I have run a set of these on my BSA since I built it and they work and look great. $28 per pair

Old 09-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #113
lowbrowcustoms

Shovelhead Motor T-Shirt - Shovelhead Engine '66 - '83

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=544

A classy t-shirt with a Shovelhead motor on the back and Shovel 1966 - 1983 on the front with a small image of the Shovel motor. Water based ink imprint on left chest and full back for that vintage look and feel. Printed in the USA on a heavy, 100% cotton black t-shirt. $16

Old 09-24-2009, 11:32 AM   #114
lowbrowcustoms

Sparto Polished Aluminum Tail Light - 12v

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=543

You can't beat the classic look of a Sparto tail light. Also known as a limp dick tail light. These reproduction tail lights are polished aluminum, which give a much softer, vintage look to them than chrome. They are 12v and include a dual filament bulb (running and brake light), rubber base and necessary mounting hardware. $35

Old 10-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #115
lowbrowcustoms

The new DiCE is in and shipping out daily..

DiCE Magazine #28 Sept. / Oct. '09

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=548

"Issue 28 has landed and it is a right little winner, just like Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards. I would go as far to say that it is more than just a magazine....it's an experience! If I had to try and put that experience into words it would most defiantly be like the first time you went to an illegal warehouse party in the middle of a field where they are playing completely monged music and you have somehow managed to hook up with the crazy rave chick who has taken so many 'Argue Barmies' that she keeps talking to the wall due to the fact that she is off her mash on 'Ecstasy Pipes.'

Your own drug consumption has twisted your melon so hard that your face is a sound and your toenails are the loving whispers of endless summer dreams! Oh and whatever you do, don't look at the ninja leprechaun in the corner, he is looking for 6 grams of 'Ponce On The Heath' and a handful of 'Kronick Basildon Doughnuts!'

The Cover was the brain child of Adam Nickel and it is only describable as an ultimate punch to your ging gang goolies. Cheers…."

Full color, digest sized, and a whopping 132 pages.

Old 10-02-2009, 09:25 AM   #116
lowbrowcustoms

XKickr Kicker Pedals by Baxter Motorcycle - Black, Red or Silver

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=549

"If you have a kickstarter on your bike you want one of these. Typical brass or rubber stock kicker pedals aren't good enough anymore. Get custom sleez and better performance now.

We machined new steel spindles to fit perfectly in these BMX classic Primos. Now your kicker will have bearings and not freeze up or get loose and sloppy. Better platform for better kick power!"

Available in your choice of black, red, or silver! $75 each

Old 10-04-2009, 08:46 AM   #117
lowbrowcustoms

Translucent Fuel Line 1/4" ID, 3/8" OD Polyurethane

1/4" ID, 3/8" OD, perfect fit for your standard petcocks. High quality polyurethane fuel line, this is very flexible and has excellent fade and abrasion resistance. We have recently added more colors of fuel line, now available are

blue
clear
green
purple
red
sky blue
yellow

You can find all of them here:

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...arch=GO&Page=1

Old 10-05-2009, 01:24 PM   #118
lowbrowcustoms

Black Pillion Pad 'P-Pad' for your Bobber or Chopper Fender

These black pillion pads (or 'p-pads') are high quality, durable black vinyl with metal eyelets for mounting. The mounting hardware is also included, with the necessary bolts, lock washers and acorn nuts. The perfect piece to mount on the fender of your rigid bike for your ol'lady to ride on. Mounting pad size is 5" x 10-5/8".

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=551

Old 10-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #119
lowbrowcustoms

Biltwell Black Megaflake & Brite Silver Metalflake Helmets

New colors available, Metalflake Black and Brite Silver Metalflake!!

"This is the next generation of Biltwell helmets. It's the same lightweight and comfortable shell but with a few significant upgrades. The flake is much bigger and crisper, hence the "Megaflake" name. Vintage style chrome strip around the opening is pure class and only available on a Biltwell. The new liner now has detail stitching and contrasting ventilated panels in the top. The embossed goggle strap has a new shape and an improved snap."

Old 10-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #120
lowbrowcustoms

Mini Chrome Shorty Mirror - keep your bars looking clean!

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=550

These shorty chrome mirrors are 4" in diameter and feature a short 4" stem with knurled end, allowing you to mount it above or below your bars while keeping your handlebars clean and uncluttered while still appeasing the man. Includes a clamp that will work with 3/4", 7/8" or 1" handlebars.

These are NOS Superior brand mirrors from the '70's, made in Japan. They are in limited supply. When you hold one of these in your hands you will feel the difference between the Taiwan knock-offs of today, the chrome on these is beautiful and the glass is high quality and features a nice glare-reducing tint. Why buy a piece of junk that will rust out in a few months when you can have one of these nice, NOS beauties for cheap? $18 each

Old 10-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #121
keithb

Default Re: Lowbrow Customs: Apparel, David Bird Hardtails, Biltwell 7/8&quot; Bars, Hunt Magnetos

Any chance you could come up w a pic of the mirror mounted to a set of bars? I'm wondering how the clamp looks in situ.
________
Avandia Lawsuit Information

Last edited by keithb; 04-20-2011 at 08:03 PM.
keithb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #122
panhead_pete

Thanks for the awesome service guys.
panhead_pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:15 AM   #123
lowbrowcustoms

Chrome Hairpin Solo Seat Springs - 2" / 3" / 4" - Scissor Springs

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=539

New pairs of hairpin (also known as scissor) solo seat springs from V-Twin. Available in 2", 3", or 4" height. These are heavy duty springs with gorgeous chrome plating. Don't waste your money on cheap-o springs that are garbage, these are the real deal, you only have to buy them once. $29 per pair, any size.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:27 PM   #124
lowbrowcustoms

Knucklehead Motor T-Shirt - Knuckle Engine '36 - '47

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=559

A classy t-shirt with a cutaway view of a Knucklehead motor on the back and Knuckle 1936 - 1947 on the front with a small image of the Knuckle motor. Water based ink imprint on left chest and full back for that vintage look and feel. Printed in the USA on a heavy, 100% cotton black t-shirt.

Old 10-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #125
lowbrowcustoms

Panhead Motor T-Shirt - Pan Engine '48 - '65

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=558

A classy t-shirt with a cutaway view of a Panhead motor on the back and Panhead 1948 - 1965 on the front with a small image of the Pan motor. Water based ink imprint on left chest and full back for that vintage look and feel. Printed in the USA on a heavy, 100% cotton black t-shirt. $16 each

Old 10-16-2009, 10:24 AM   #126
lowbrowcustoms

Deluxe Chrome Motorcycle Brake Light Switch for your Hardtail chopper or bobber

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=564

A step up from the standard universal, black brake light switch, this chrome Deluxe unit gets the job done with no compromise in style. Includes the pictured brackets and spring, this switch is activated when the center pin is pulled. Easily mounted to your frame or rear axle plate, with the spring going to a small clamp on your brake rod or brake pedal. $18.00

Old 10-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #127
lowbrowcustoms

Universal Motorcycle Brake Light Switch

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=563

These universal brake light switches are nothing special but they get the job done. Includes all necessary bracketry (is that a word?) to attach this to your frame rail and brake rod, which will pull and actuate the switch when you apply your brakes. The two screws in the black housing are your connections for your wiring. $9

Old 10-18-2009, 09:32 AM   #128
lowbrowcustoms

Vintage NOS Bubble Shields - Clear, Smoked, Yellow, Blue, Green, Smoked Purple, Orange

Two styles available, standard or 'Grand Prix' which has aluminum trim.

We have a limited amount of NOS vintage bubble shields in stock. Available in assorted colors, these bubble shields will fit fit most any helmet with 3 top snaps (including Biltwell helmets as well as vintage 3/4 helmets) due to the sliding, adjustable button snaps. They are brand new in plastic, and look just like the day they were made. Due to sitting wrapped up for 30 plus years, they may have a bit of a strong plastic smell to them, but hang em on the wall in your garage for a couple weeks and you are ready to roll! Made in the USA.

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=96

Old 10-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #129
lowbrowcustoms

Timing Auto Advance Puller Tool for Triumph, BSA & Norton Motorcycles

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=561

This slide hammer makes pulling the auto advance on your Triumph, BSA or Norton a breeze. One end is threaded for 24 tpi and the other for 26 tpi so it fits both early and late bikes. Simple thread into your auto advance, give a nice thwack with the slide hammer and your auto advance pops right off the taper.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:24 AM   #130
freakycody

Quote:
Vintage NOS Bubble Shields - Clear, Smoked, Yellow, Blue, Green, Smoked Purple, Orange

Two styles available, standard or 'Grand Prix' which has aluminum trim.

We have a limited amount of NOS vintage bubble shields in stock. Available in assorted colors, these bubble shields will fit fit most any helmet with 3 top snaps (including Biltwell helmets as well as vintage 3/4 helmets) due to the sliding, adjustable button snaps. They are brand new in plastic, and look just like the day they were made. Due to sitting wrapped up for 30 plus years, they may have a bit of a strong plastic smell to them, but hang em on the wall in your garage for a couple weeks and you are ready to roll! Made in the USA.

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...TS&Category=96

any visual distortion when looking through either type of bubble shield? trying to decide which to get lol
freakycody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:11 AM   #131
lowbrowcustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakycody
any visual distortion when looking through either type of bubble shield? trying to decide which to get lol
No no distortion with the bubble shields
Cheers
Tyler
Old 10-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #132
lowbrowcustoms

Exhaust Wrap Header Tape for your custom exhaust - Natural Color - 2" x 50'

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=552

Fiberglass cloth header wrap for wrapping the exhaust pipes on your motorcycle. Lots of people use this on their bike, whether it is a Triumph, Sportster, HD big twin or Japanese chopper, bobber or custom.

This roll is 2" x 50' and is enough to do a pair of exhaust pipes. Depending on the style of pipes and how much you are going to wrap, you may be able to do multiple bikes with this roll.

Old 10-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #133
lowbrowcustoms

Fork Seal Holder Wrench for unit Triumph & BSA motorcycles '64 - '70

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=565

This fork seal holder wrench will fit the unit Triumph and BSA fork seal holders with the holes 180 degrees to each other. Simply screw in the pins to lock it in place and loosen or tighten your seal holders. Perfect for replacing your fork seals or rebuilding the legs, and this tool keeps you from destroying your expensive seal holders. $42

Old 10-26-2009, 10:50 PM   #134
lackluster

Hey Tyler- Do you guys still carry the other style of pinion puller? I see you've still got the three jaw style, but I swear a couple weeks ago you had the other style. My three jaw puller just broke (which seems to happen to a lot of folks) so I figured I'd try the other style. THANKS!
Old 10-27-2009, 08:51 AM   #135
lowbrowcustoms

We carry both styles but am totally out of the other at the moment.. They are on order from the UK so hopefully will have them soon, keep an eye on the site as soon as they are in they will be back up. Everything we have on www.lowbrowcustoms.com is in stock and ready to ship..

Thanks
Tyler
Old 10-28-2009, 08:08 AM   #136
lowbrowcustoms

Series 530 Chain - extra long 130 link for Chopper or Bobber hardtail motorcycle

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=580

This is a good, dependable economy chain, series 530, that is 130 links. This is plenty long for your hardtailed motorcycle with a bit or a lot of stretch to it. Simply install on your bike, cut down to necessary length and use the included master link to secure it. I have been running one of these chains for a few years with no trouble whatsoever, after the initial chain stretch and adjustment it has remained in great shape, offering flawless service. $48

Old 10-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #137
freakycody

got your bubble shield and throttle. Great products. Very impressed with the fast shipping.

PS love the key chain
freakycody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:04 AM   #138
lowbrowcustoms

Stainless Steel Extended Brake Rod for Triumph bobber or chopper hardtail motorcycle

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=581

This stainless steel brake rod is a full 28", 6" over stock, and threaded to take your stock brake rod adjuster. This extended brake rod is what you need on your hardtail Triumph chopper or bobber, it gives you the extra length needed when you are running a hardtail with some stretch to it.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #139
lowbrowcustoms

Fork Tube Puller Tool for Triumph, BSA & Norton Motorcycles

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=585

This fork tube puller includes 7 different fittings allowing you to use this single tool for reinstalling your fork tubes on your Triumph, BSA or Norton motorcycle. This makes re-installing the fork legs into your trees fast and easy, it threads into the fork tube and you crank it down, and it pulls the fork tube taper right into place in your top triple tree.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #140
lowbrowcustoms

Starburst Rockerbox Caps for Unit Triumph Motorcycles - by HHP - Set of Four

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=589

This is a set of (4) unit Triumph Starburst rockerbox caps. Groove machined for an o-ring seal (no oil leaks). O-rings included. These Starburst caps are beautifully precision machined from 6061 aircraft aluminum with perfect threads. These are copies of the rare cast ones made by MCM in the 50's for Triumph pre unit engines.

Use 1/2" socket head (allen) wrench for fitting and removal. Fits all unit 650 c.c. Triumph motorcycles. There are eight operations to make these plus deburring and finishing time. These caps are ultra trick and functional, produced by Hal over at HHP.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:59 AM   #141
lowbrowcustoms

28X Vertical License Plate Bracket with Model A Tail Light - No School Choppers

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=594

It doesn't get much better than this..

- 10 gauge laser cut steel construction w/ black powder coat finish.
- Axle mount plate is 3/16" steel with TIG welded fabrication. Stronger then any on the market.
- Polished stainless steel 12V Duolamp taillight w/ license plate light.
- Chrome license plate frame and mounting hardware.
- Choose your own style lens (see photo in gallery below for different styles)

These license plate brackets will fit either a 1" or a 3/4" axle. They are drilled for 1" and come with a stainless steel stepped spacer to allow it to be run on a 3/4" axle with no modifications. These are left side mount, and the lights are 12v dual filament so they work as your running and brake light, as well as featuring a handy license plate light to appease The Man. All glass lens, no cheap plastic here. $99

Old 11-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #142
lowbrowcustoms

Shovelhead Motor T-Shirt - Shovelhead Engine '66 - '83

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=544

A classy t-shirt with a cutaway view of a Shovelhead motor on the back and Shovel 1966 - 1983 on the front with a small image of the Shovel motor. Water based ink imprint on left chest and full back for that vintage look and feel. Printed in the USA on a heavy, 100% cotton black t-shirt. $16

Old 11-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #143
lowbrowcustoms

BSA A50 / A65 Joe Hunt Magneto - Pre '70

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=295

Increase the performance, reliability and looks of your BSA with this Joe Hunt BSA magneto kit. Kit includes a cast aluminum side cover that mounts the Joe Hunt Magneto. Simply remove stock cover and point plate and install the Joe Hunt side Cover. Outside mounting of the magneto makes for easy on the spot timing. The stock electrical system can be retained for street or removed for competition.

Your choice of black or red bakelite magneto cover. Also, you can choose to have an on/off keyswitch added in the housing for an additional $65, the Joe Hunt side cover beautifully polished for $50, the aluminum magneto housing polished for an extra $50, and you can also choose whether you want a Joe Hunt 8mm Plug Wire Set for only an extra $10!

Old 11-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #144
lowbrowcustoms

Sideburn Magazine Issue #4 is here! Rob Rouser makes an appearance..

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=602

"The world's finest, most glamorous, most colourful, most informative, global-reaching go fast, turn left magazine. The place where every weekend is a dirty weekend"

HOW TO WIN THE SPRINGFIELD MILE by Chris Carr | DON CASTRO Who? when? Why? How? | NIKKISAKI cover queen and her Kay Zee 400 | ONE ARM IS ENOUGH for Jason Griffin | HUSQUARLY Danish baked Monkee XLCH | PER AMORE a passionate Marco Belli | JUICY BRUCEY speedway's wheelie king | BONER BRIGADE Death Spray Custom's XS650 | PHANTOM from beyond the grave | RIVERSIDE BOMBERS thrill seeking WWII vets | SUPER MONO Orlando Bloom's Oz built special | SNOW PATROL off piste with Valentino Rossi | DAI JOBU a night on the town | THE RED MENACE Ducati crashes the AMA party | WAYNE KARCICH ripping up Las Vegas | A WAY OUT Rouserworks' knobby chop | KIN BRILLIANT the Bostroms' family album | SIDEBURN subscriptions T's and stickers | TROPHY QUEEN John Hateley custard pie fight

Digest-sized, 100 pages, full color.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #145
lowbrowcustoms

DiCE Magazine #29 November / December 2009

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=603

"Diego Maradona had one. ...Brian May still has a dodgy one...Robert Plant thinks he still looks good with one....Vera's from Corrie goes down past her ears.....Kevin Keegan would only be half the man he is today without his one....The whole of Bon Jovi had shares in them...Your Momma Had One...Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan got famously stuck together with theirs....Even Chesney Hawkes rocked one for a minute. Yes people I'm talking about the 'Perm'. Sure, styles come and go...but not this one baby...this one is back for good...Issue 29....The Perm Issue.

The Cover for Issue 29 was styled in a tight knit way by none other than that man about town, James Owens!"

Full color, digest sized, and a whopping 132 pages.

$8

Old 11-23-2009, 06:56 AM   #146
lowbrowcustoms

Whitworth Tap and Die Set - Triumph, BSA, Norton, MG, Jaguar

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=590

If you have an old British motorcycle, chances are it has been around long enough for a ham-fisted mechanic to cross thread a bolt or try and use standard hardware on your delicate Whitworth threads. This Whitworth tap and die set is the answer to your problems, the cure to the headache that is your hobby.

It has a starting and bottoming tap for each size, 1/4"-26, 5/16"-26 and 3/8"-26, for a total of 6 taps. It also includes a round die, one each for the same sizes. Also included are a tap handle and a die handle, a screw driver and it all comes in a nice wooden case to keep it organized and handy.

This is the perfect tool set to make assembly go easier by chasing your threads, fix buggered holes or bolts, and generally be extremely handy to have around when you just can't run to the local hardware store for some Whitworth hardware. An essential kit for the British motorcycle owner turned enthusiast.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:20 AM   #147
lowbrowcustoms

Triumph Exhaust 1.75" chrome Drag Pipes - Made in England

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=610

These brand new Triumph drag pipes are 1.75" OD throughout and feature a front mounting tab. Beautiful chrome, these pipes will slip right over your exhaust spigots and look great. Why mess with old beat up exhaust pipes? And these are not some cheapo ones, they are made in England!

Old 11-26-2009, 10:24 AM   #148
lowbrowcustoms

FOUR new colors of Biltwell, Inc. Megaflake helmets now available only from Lowbrow Customs!

Pacific Blue, Disco Gold, Gang Green and Wine are now available. You can check out these and the rest of the helmets here:

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....TS&Category=69

Cheers
Tyler
Old 11-26-2009, 01:58 PM   #149
calicruiser

Quote:

FOUR new colors of Biltwell, Inc. Megaflake helmets now available only from Lowbrow Customs!

Pacific Blue, Disco Gold, Gang Green and Wine are now available. You can check out these and the rest of the helmets here:

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....TS&Category=69

Cheers
Tyler
HELL YEAH!!!! BEautiful colors fellas!!!! kudos to biltwell.

josh
Old School Helmets
calicruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #150
lowbrowcustoms

Just in!

Two Wheel Terrors 2 DVD

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=622

The newest release from the VanSchyndel brothers is out, Two Wheel Terrors 2! Lowbrow Customs is a proud sponsor of Two Wheel Terrors 2, along with DiCE Magazine, Mooneyes, Dickies and Lucky 13. $25

What: Knuckles, Pans, Shovels, Triumphs, Choppers, Bobbers, and skateboards.

Running time 35 minutes + extras.

Old 11-30-2009, 03:20 PM   #151
lowbrowcustoms

English 101 DVD & Triumph 650 Rebuild DVD - 2 DVD Set - Save $5!

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=624

Buy both the English 101 DVD and the Triumph 650 Rebuild DVD as a set for only $75! Perfect for a Triumph or BSA motorcycle owner, between these two films you can rebuild your motor and keep your vintage British motorcycle on the road and running reliably!

Old 12-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #152
lowbrowcustoms

WTF these new colors are rad, we just got in a new one that we didn't think we would have this shipment, Biltwell Inc Dark Silver helmet!

Biltwell Dark Silver Megaflake Metalflake Helmet

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=546

Old 12-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #153
lowbrowcustoms

Counterbore Steel Bungs for 5/16" and 3/8" Allen Head Bolts

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....TS&Category=90

Counterbore bungs are great as they allow for very clean mounting, as the head of a standard allen bolt will fit flush inside. These bungs are for 5/16" hardware. The outside measurements are 3/4" diameter and .625" long.

Also available are bungs for 3/8" allen hardware, the outside measurements are 3/4" diameter and 3/4" long.

These are nice when used in conjunction with our threaded bungs as they are the same diameter and make for a seamless mount. Our counterbore bungs are 1018 cold rolled steel for easy welding and are great for mounts of all sorts. Sold individually.

Old 12-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #154
lowbrowcustoms

Triumph Exhaust 1.75" chrome High Shotgun / Scrambler Pipes - Made in England

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=636

These brand new Triumph high shotgun exhaust pipes are 1-1/2" OD throughout with a flare to 1-3/4" to fit over the exhaust head spigots on your pre unit or unit Triumph motorcycle. One pipe goes down each side of your bike. Perfect for that custom application, these will make your chopper, bobber or desert sled look cool as it gets. Made In England. $195 per pair.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #155
lowbrowcustoms

Dual Carb Adapters for your single carb bike - Maund Speed

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=629

This pair of Triumph twin dual intake manifolds are dual carb adapters to run dual carbs on your single carb motorcycle. The dual carb adapters will fit all 650 c.c. pre unit and unit single carburetor heads, as well as 500 c.c. (pre unit) long stroke cast iron head models, and TR7 Tiger 750 c.c. heads.

Increase performance with 45 degree splayed port design allowing adequate clearance for velocity stacks or filters that are not possible with single carburetor manifolds.

$128 a pair

Old 12-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #156
lowbrowcustoms

Mustang Dual Cap Gas Tank, 2.2 gallon

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=635

These 2.2 gallon Mustang tanks are great, nice and small with classic lines. These tanks measure 16-1/2" long (17" long center to center on mounting tabs), 9" wide and 7" deep. The tunnel measures 2-1/4" wide x 2-1/2" deep and features both a front and rear mounting tabs.

The dual cap Mustang tank has one functional filler, the other is a dummy. Included with your tank are two new chrome gas caps and a single 3/8" NPT petcock.

$99 with both caps and petcock

Old 12-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #157
lowbrowcustoms

Devils & Angels - Kustom Kulture is Alive and Well DVD - Lowbrow Art, Pinstriping, Hot Rods & Pinups, $25

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=640

Lowbrow Art, Hot Rods, Customs & Girls. We got interviews with all sortsa cool folks. We've corralled Japan's masters of striping Makoto, Mr. G and Grimb.

We also take a close-up look in studio with the amazing Doug Dorr, get a peek inside the twisted mind of Jeral Tidwell and spend the day with Hot Rod/Surf Art legend Damian Fulton. We see up close the artists at work, and at play, and see what makes these characters tick...

Take a ride with the Straight Jacket Kustoms car club to the Grand National
Roadster Show, 'Weld This' Art Show, and finally Gasoline Gallery's 'California Screamin' Art & Hot Rod Show.

Feature run time over 1 hour, with extras
This is an All Region DVD and features English & Japanese subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaTa2R4mAjc

Old 12-12-2009, 03:36 PM   #158
lowbrowcustoms

Bolt On Motorcycle Chain Tensioner for 530 chain - MonsterCraftsman

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....arch=GO&Page=1

We now have in stock 4 different chain tensioners by MonsterCraftsman. These include both a bolt on and a weld on sprocket style chain tensioner, as well as a bolt on and a weld on version of a skateboard wheel chain tensioner with a Peralta wheel. Prices are $99 - $125

Old 12-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #159
lowbrowcustoms

TCB Takin' Care of Business Lapel Pin - Fink Style

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=642

We took our Fink-style TCB design and made these cool 3D cast TCB lapel pins! Gold plated with black enamel and a pin backing, these are 1-1/8" tall. See the photo below next to the quarter for scale. Elvis would be proud. $4 each

Old 12-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #160
lowbrowcustoms

Whitworth Combo Tool Set - 6 piece Koken Socket Set & 8 piece combination Rolson Wrench Set - Triumph, BSA, Norton, MG, Jaguar

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=652

Save money and get a Whitworth 6 piece, 12-point socket set and 8 piece combination wrench set for $89.00.

A high quality set of Whitworth 12-point sockets by Koken (Japan). 3/8" drive. Includes a socket holder. This set of 6 12-point sockets includes 1/8 WW, 3/16" WW, 1/4" WW, 5/16" WW, 3/8" WW, and 7/16" WW.

8 piece, drop forged, combination wrench / spanner set by Rolson includes 1/8 WW, 3/16" WW, 1/4" WW, 5/16" WW, 3/8" WW, 7/16" WW, 1/2" WW, and 9/16" WW.

Old 12-17-2009, 02:36 PM   #161
lowbrowcustoms

Exhaust Wrap Header Tape for your custom exhaust - Black Color - 2" x 50'

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=653

Fiberglass cloth header wrap for wrapping the exhaust pipes on your motorcycle. Lots of people use this on their bike, whether it is a Triumph, Sportster, HD big twin or Japanese chopper, bobber or custom.

This roll of Black color exhaust wrap is 2" x 50' and is enough to do a pair of exhaust pipes. Depending on the style of pipes and how much you are going to wrap, you may be able to do multiple bikes with this roll. $54

Old 12-18-2009, 08:05 AM   #162
lowbrowcustoms

Triumph Motorcycle Gas / Fuel Tank - Steel - Reproduction

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=656

These are new, reproduction steel Triumph motorcycle tanks based on a 1970 US-model Bonneville tank. They are 3-1/4 gallon and will fit your pre-1971 Triumph. Don't buy some mystery gas tank only to find out it leaks at the seams and has bondo chunks peppered all over it. Some tank badges may not fit these perfectly, you might have to slightly oval the holes on your badges for a perfect fit. Use one of these on your hardtail Triumph bobber for that timeless look.

Old 12-19-2009, 10:27 AM   #163
lowbrowcustoms

Finned Aluminum Points Cover for your Triumph motorcycle by HHP

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=655

This finned points cover will fit your unit Triumph motorcycle and is precision machined from 6061 aircraft aluminum. The back has enough clearance for any electronic ignition. A great touch for your stock, cafe, race, chopper or bobber Triumph motorcycle. Only $35

Old 12-21-2009, 09:54 AM   #164
lowbrowcustoms

Biltwell Motorcycle Riding Gloves

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....rodID=275&HS=1

Back by popular demand! These have been sold out for quite some time but we secured a limited amount in all sizes again.

This is a simple, no-frills riding and wrenching glove. It's like a Mechanix glove, but without all the NASCAR crap all over it. No built-in flash lights or crazy graphics.

There's a synthetic leather palm with no padding, ventilated backs, and some ingenious flex baffles in the first and second finger to make two-finger brake and tool operation a little more comfortable.

Moto Gloves come in Johnny Cash's favorite color, and the logo is tone-on-tone for pure stealth.

Four sizes are available: Small through XL (9 through 12). If you like your gloves tight, order one size smaller—they stretch.

$24 per pair, while they last

Old 12-23-2009, 07:41 AM   #165
lowbrowcustoms

3 position Ignition Key Switch for your Motorcycle - Deluxe

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=662

This ignition switch we call the 'deluxe', it is nice and compact and features a chrome bezel. This all-purpose keyed ignition switch can be used when wiring your bike, it features 3 positions, off, accessories, and on. Easy to wire. Comes with two keys. $18

Old 12-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #166
lowbrowcustoms

Triumph / BSA / British Domed Oil Tank by Elswick Cycles

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=657

This custom oil tank is built specifically for custom Triumphs and BSA bobbers and choppers. 3/8"-16 Mounting bungs are on 2.75" centers (4" outside width), the filler neck is on the right side, and the top vent points to the rear. Rounded endcap welds are ground and blended for a nice clean look. Features a thread-on, CNC machined aluminum cap with o-ring. 100% TIG welded and pressure tested.

Specs:
- 16 ga Rounded ends
- .120" wall thickness on tank body
- Main dimensions are 5" x 10"
- Feed bung that accepts stock Triumph OEM style filter fitting (Filter fitting available as an add-on for $29)
- 1/4" return tube
- 1/8" tee for top end lubrication
- Holds 2-1/4 to 2-1/2 quarts of oil (2.37 liters)

$175

Old 12-29-2009, 02:01 PM   #167
lowbrowcustoms

Whitworth 8 piece 12-pt Deep Well Socket set by Koken, 3/8" drive tools

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=666

A high quality set of Whitworth 12-point Deep well sockets by Koken (Japan). 3/8" drive. Includes a socket holder. A set of Whitworth tools for your old british motorcycle or car is necessary, due to BSW or British Standard Whitworth hardware. Your standard or metric tools will never fit right and will round out your bolt heads.

This set of 8 12-point sockets includes 1/8 WW, 3/16" WW, 1/4" WW, 5/16" WW, 3/8" WW, 7/16" WW, 1/2" WW, and 9/16" WW sockets.

$79

Old 12-30-2009, 02:55 PM   #168
lowbrowcustoms

Triumph / BSA / British Motorcycle Gas Cap Made in the UK

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=668

These gas caps are made in the UK and are a perfect reproduction of a stock Triumph gas cap. Chromed brass, with a new cork seal. Center vent hole, these caps are slightly domed. $29

Old 01-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #169
lowbrowcustoms

Triumph / BSA / British Motorcycle Gas Cap - Taiwan

http://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/index....ROD&ProdID=669

Reproduction British gas cap made overseas. Chromed brass, with a new cork seal. Off center vent hole, these caps have a flat top. These are a good quality gas cap, they are less expensive than the UK made ones but are a nice product. For those on a budget or who like to save money. $14

Old 01-03-2010, 11:50 PM   #170
El Skitzo

Quote:
cast aluminum Velocity Stacks by Maund Speed

http://lowbrowcustoms.com/index.asp?...ROD&ProdID=453
Any one using these yet, they look freak'n sw