Call it a Bobber, Chopper, Brat, Lane Splitter, or whatever...in Nor Cal - The Jockey Journal Board

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > The Jockey Journal Marketplace > The Swap Meet > Bikes For Sale

Old 01-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
Flootiebuell

Send a message via AIM to Flootiebuell
Default Call it a Bobber, Chopper, Brat, Lane Splitter, or whatever...in Nor Cal

City: Lathrop
State: Ca
Price: 5000

Call it a Bobber, Chopper, Brat, Lane Splitter, or whatever this 1996 Harley Sporty 1200C is ONE OF A KIND! It has less than 8000 original miles and the engine runs VERY strong, this thing is a blast to ride. Has Andrews N2 cams, all-stainless Supertrapp 2-1 megaphone exhaust, Spitfire ripple a/c with K&N air filter. Original CV carb is rejected for the exhaust and intake. Bike has stainless narrow riserless bars custom made and mig welded by Rene @ Mercury Moto. Stock clunky bar controls were replaced with polished GSXR brake master, and a Ninja clutch lever with custom cable made by Barnett. LedSled primary side mount license holder. No turn signals or horn. Starter mounted solenoid plunger for push-button starting. Cleaned-up wiring. Chopped cam cover, chopped sprocket cover. Bike has been converted to 520 chain drive. It has a Renthal Gold 520 O-ring chain, PBI sprockets. Ratio was changed to 21front and 48rear for great acceleration from a stop light, but does not wind up on the freeway. Has a Biltwell Banana seat, Moon finned clutch cover, 36 ford spare tire ring bobbed rear fender. Has a 21" wheel up front, 16" rear. Both wheels factory spokes and with vintage style Avon speedmaster up front, MKII in rear. Rear suspension is Progressive 10.5" adjustable shocks, and the front has been lowered as well with a Burly drop-in kit. Bike sits 3" lower than stock, but still corners very well. Custom mini brake pedal, and shifter. Brakes are good, transmission good, tires less than 200 miles, chain and sprockets less than 200 miles. The tank on the bike is CRAZY purple, silver, and white....lots of detail! Bike has lots of the original parts included, and lots of extras.

More Pictures and details here....

http://www.barnsandrubble.com/harley...-for-sale.html

$ 5000.00 OBO, trades welcome....just shoot me an email or text me at 209-815-1515...if ya call and dont get me please leave a message that you are interested in the sporty and I will call you back! trades I am interested in most are choppers, bobbers, rods, C10, F1, F100, old 1970s Van, or.....

Thanks

Doug

Some people are like Slinky's, not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs!

Last edited by Flootiebuell; 01-30-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Flootiebuell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bobber, brat, chopper, sportster, trade