Traveling out to LA 1/16-1/20/14 Get your bike photographed? - The Jockey Journal Board

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > General Discussion > The Board

Old 01-07-2014, 01:23 PM   #1
chopperkid13

Send a message via AIM to chopperkid13
Question Traveling out to LA 1/16-1/20/14 Get your bike photographed?

Hey guys and gals, I'm a professional photographer based out of New Jersey and I am heading out to Los Angeles for a little bit of fashion work. I have plenty of free time out there and since Cali is the hot rod and chopper capitol of the world, I would love to do a few photo shoots with some nicely done traditionally styled choppers and "bobbers" around the LA area. (Long Beach, LA, Hollywood, Joshua Tree)

The shoots would be FREE of any charge.

I'm paying for this whole trip out of pocket, so if we do shoot with your bike, the only think you would have to do is meet up with you bike, head to the location we agree on, and about 1-1/2 to 2 hours of your time. If the trip does not completely bankrupt me, I will also mail you a full size print of your bike on Fuji crystal archival paper too. Regardless if I go bankrupt, you will still receive some very nice, high-res photos out of it. I'm looking to shoot 4 or so bikes. I know barely anyone out there so i'm at the grace of the JJ here. I hope I am posting this in the right forum. I didn't think this belongs in the event section since it is only for a few bikes. If this is in the wrong place please point me to the proper place to move this. Once again, this isn't shameless self promotion, I won't include links to my portfolio to try to get traffic.

Just trying to meet some rad west coast JJ'ers and shoot some photos of cool bikes.

If you are interested in having your bike professionally photographed: Please PM me a very brief description of the modifications. If possible a photo. Please don't waste my time if you are not serious. You will get a real photo shoot, on-location, with studio lighting, professional equipment, and a guy who knows what the hell he is doing. Not just some guy meeting you out in the desert with his point and shoot camera. Thanks- Matt

Here is a low-res sample of my work:

thejadedandfaithless.tumblr.com -Choppers, chicks, hot rods, and other shit.

chopperkid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #2
chopperkid13

Send a message via AIM to chopperkid13
Default Re: Traveling out to LA 1/16-1/20/14 Get your bike photographed?

Any more takers?

thejadedandfaithless.tumblr.com -Choppers, chicks, hot rods, and other shit.

chopperkid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:03 PM   #3
slapshift68

Default Re: Traveling out to LA 1/16-1/20/14 Get your bike photographed?

Shameless self promotion.