Help to choosing the more attractive, unique design and best vintage helmet - The Jockey Journal Board

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > General Discussion > New? Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-19-2020, 05:09 AM   #1
mikebmeehan

Default Help to choosing the more attractive, unique design and best vintage helmet

Hi Folks, As I am one of the oldies who holds the best memories. Still love to remember the North Carolina, Blue Ridge Parkway rides while kissing nature.
Again I just need to move to the market to get the best headgear in the range of vintage designs. I found the TORC open face T50 but need an opinion if anyone knows about full-face or half-face in the best of vintage helmets.

Thanks
mikebmeehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2020, 01:31 AM   #2
palewindrider

Default Re: Help to choosing the more attractive, unique design and best vintage helmet

A buddy of mine runs a Torc T50 Rt 66 3/4 and he loves it Im thinking of trying one out. I have heard good things about the retro Daytona and Origine helmets too. Im just running a SOA half helmet right now. Wish I could tell you more but Im going get one soon myself so maybe someone else will comment take it Easy.
palewindrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 05:09 AM   #3
mikebmeehan

Default Re: Help to choosing the more attractive, unique design and best vintage helmet

thanks, @palewindrider for putting your thoughts.
I have just read the reviews here through googling https://sportyjournal.com/best-vintage-motorcycle-helmets/ and finally choosed the TORC T50 Route 66. It looks they have the best guides over this kind of stuff...
mikebmeehan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2020, 06:41 AM   #4
rhysmort

Mike,

Have you seen "Joe King" Helmets? they take a while, but they're very slimlined and look great on. One of the best purchases I made, had mine 5/6 years and it's still trucking!