As i was doing the controls yesterday, today i made the bracket to hold the brake plate on the real wheel, had to delete an existing anchor point prior to fit the one i made.
I removed the rear wheel so i finished the last mount for the rearsets
The rear brake is cable operated, it is from an old russian motorcycle. pretty small hub and pads, but i think it will do its job, im planing to put a big ass Gilera drum in the front (wich i always believe it was ugly but i think for this bike it fits)
Had to fab this extension for the lever as that was the only way it can pull the cable, i thought about converting the cable to a regular rod and lever but i think is too much work, and for what i feel today on the bike it stops fine.