Jockey Journal Forum banner

67 Genny Shovel

27K views 140 replies 25 participants last post by  [JP] 
#1 ·
Thanks Lil Bill for the Shovel. It arrived today and is just as you said it would be. Thanks again.
johnboy

#92 ·
After too many "one step forward, two steps back", I back at the Genny Shovel. Decided to go with the original frame and FX tanks and fender. 2 over tubes with adjustable wideglide triple trees. Still arguing with myself about the handlebars, have three sets from which to pick. 18" on the back but have a 19" on the shelf that needs to get laced up and on.

#94 ·
Well after shoulder replacement and two surgeries on my elbow, a good friend came down from Okla to help me get the motor in! Of course us two old farts overthought the process and finally called in the young-uns. Thanks to my son-in-law for the muscle and back. Motor is now in the frame and it's time to start laying everything out.

Hosted on Fotki

#105 ·

Those lines look great.

I wanted to see if the pic could be posted directly in the thread and it appears to work. If you hit the Insert Image icon, then paste the link in there, hit preview, and the pic will show in your post.

#111 ·
I see the juice brake loop and the tin inner primary tab. What I don't see is the tapped holes in the swingarm mount for battery tray /tank bracket.

So...how do you plan to mount the oil tank ?