Jockey Journal Forum banner

what cool blogs yall checkin out?

231K views 576 replies 350 participants last post by  Shaft 
#1 ·
ive got churchofchoppers, chopperdaves, 4q, rouserworks, bitlwell, wrenchmonkees, and by hand and by brain on my list. anything cool out there i should be checkin out? anybody else on here got anything they wanna share. did something happen to flying dutchmans page? thanks.

#134 ·
WOW... you guys sure spend a lot of time on here!!! In that case, don't forget Kurts blog. A lot of picts. of bitchen bikes! We are going to be adding a never seen Bobber that he is almost finished with the mock up on, and some more shit, hopefully tonight. Add it to your favorite blogs and keep checkin, we are always adding to it, as he is always building... it's at :

http://venturamotorworks.wordpress.com

;) Sarah

#140 ·
Geek Alert! I just figured out the whole "RSS Feed" thing using Google Reader. Holy shit, makes checking out a bunch of blogs way easier and cut the amount of time I waste online down quite a bit.

If you aren't familiar with RSS it's basically a way to have all your favorite blogs post to a single page where you can easily see if any have been updated, then read them all on one page instead of going to a bunch of book marked sites just to find the blog hasn't been updated. I'd say anyone who regularly reads more than a couple blogs would benefit from doing it via RSS.

Here's a super simple 1 minute tutorial I found that explains it better than I can.

#147 · (Edited)
Bring a few shirts down this weekend in XXL and SM for Mary & me.

Ive been posting a few pix at bluecollarmoto.blogspot.com from time to time. Last week SUCKED. Bla, bla, bla.......

Oh, and Slim's blog is great! The van is much better looking in person. The pic's dont do it justice. Just gotta see the Vista Cruser top on it! Or the big block engine in it! He's gonna be smoking some rubber with that thing soon. Cool sick mind!

#151 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.