The Jockey Journal Board - cavemanchoppers's Album: my bikes - Picture

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > cavemanchoppers's Profile > Albums > my bikes

Picture 1 of 6 from Album my bikes
this is a bad ass little bike.plenty of power for where I go.Great on gas,never sputters. will ride me and my ol lady up steep hills with ease. i'm 210 she's 170. tires are  cracked next to rim. tank is worst i ever seen on top. i mean caved in!
someone tried to bash it in and make a thick layer of bondo, then someone chipped some off and gave up. lol it leaks a bit when full. now after being tarped in our 10 below winter, it had a stuck clutch,crankcase full of gas,sticky front brake,had sta-bil in it but when I start it, it will run with the choke on, but touch the gas and it dies.carbs must have got the gum job also.winter punted it's ass from here(the graveyard) to the junkyard. lol but i'll resurect it somehow!
 a guy offered 400 hundred for it before i realized all this went wrong over winter.i'm just not ready to give in that easy.unless my wallet kicks me in the nugs and says "wake up! it's a damn toasty gs 450.".I just got to get to frickin' work and get an evening and weekend joyride with my woman.the way gas is goin'. I better get this thing going again.
this is a bad ass little bike.plenty of power for where I go.Great on gas,never sputters. will ride me and my ol lady up steep hills with ease. i'm 210 she's 170. tires are cracked next to rim. tank is worst i ever seen on top. i mean caved in!
someone tried to bash it in and make a thick layer of bondo, then someone chipped some off and gave up. lol it leaks a bit when full. now after being tarped in our 10 below winter, it had a stuck clutch,crankcase full of gas,sticky front brake,had sta-bil in it but when I start it, it will run with the choke on, but touch the gas and it dies.carbs must have got the gum job also.winter punted it's ass from here(the graveyard) to the junkyard. lol but i'll resurect it somehow!
a guy offered 400 hundred for it before i realized all this went wrong over winter.i'm just not ready to give in that easy.unless my wallet kicks me in the nugs and says "wake up! it's a damn toasty gs 450.".I just got to get to frickin' work and get an evening and weekend joyride with my woman.the way gas is goin'. I better get this thing going again.
Picture Added 04-21-2011 12:01 AM
Added by cavemanchoppers