The Jockey Journal Board - cavemanchoppers's Album: my bikes - Picture

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > cavemanchoppers's Profile > Albums > my bikes

Picture 3 of 6 from Album my bikes
I now have 10-40 in it as recommended. a friend came over and i tried starting it again yesterday. it ran and the old leak was back to almost normal and the new one has subsided.still no throttle or clutch working right.I had hoped when I run it again it will be all better. to pull and change the case gasket would be a real treat since my 1 stall garage is already walking room only.I'd have to roll the triumph out and worry about an open, no jug engine getting wet or things in it.cats come by at night and piss on my tires.it's a rough life for a guy with a cat piss smell and rolling clouds of oil smoke coming from a hot pipe when on it's kickstand coming off his machine. lol. friggin' cats! ah, they been good this spring. they used the tarp to get out of the cold.and take a piss.lol
I now have 10-40 in it as recommended. a friend came over and i tried starting it again yesterday. it ran and the old leak was back to almost normal and the new one has subsided.still no throttle or clutch working right.I had hoped when I run it again it will be all better. to pull and change the case gasket would be a real treat since my 1 stall garage is already walking room only.I'd have to roll the triumph out and worry about an open, no jug engine getting wet or things in it.cats come by at night and piss on my tires.it's a rough life for a guy with a cat piss smell and rolling clouds of oil smoke coming from a hot pipe when on it's kickstand coming off his machine. lol. friggin' cats! ah, they been good this spring. they used the tarp to get out of the cold.and take a piss.lol
Picture Added 04-21-2011 12:01 AM
Added by cavemanchoppers