The Jockey Journal Board - cavemanchoppers's Album: my bikes - Picture

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > cavemanchoppers's Profile > Albums > my bikes

Picture 5 of 6 from Album my bikes
the guy that sold it to me must have liked the way I handled his steep driveway.he let me ride his plates for weeks before winter. and sold me a cool helmet for 20 bucks. my wife loves it. the whole front pops up.i use a little
turtle doo dad but also have an old kiwi fullface with missing
shield.and an old white bell, and a nazi one with 70's stuff on it like "go to hell" and the green round puffy charachter with one crossed leg giving the bird.and 2 swastikas. i found it at an old hotrodders garage sale.i'm not a fan of hitler and will never wear the helmet.But I do think it's got collectable value.people like the ww2 stuff.it would be bad karma to run that helmet i think.I do like anything old and or historic.
the guy that sold it to me must have liked the way I handled his steep driveway.he let me ride his plates for weeks before winter. and sold me a cool helmet for 20 bucks. my wife loves it. the whole front pops up.i use a little
turtle doo dad but also have an old kiwi fullface with missing
shield.and an old white bell, and a nazi one with 70's stuff on it like "go to hell" and the green round puffy charachter with one crossed leg giving the bird.and 2 swastikas. i found it at an old hotrodders garage sale.i'm not a fan of hitler and will never wear the helmet.But I do think it's got collectable value.people like the ww2 stuff.it would be bad karma to run that helmet i think.I do like anything old and or historic.
Picture Added 04-21-2011 12:01 AM
Added by cavemanchoppers