Jockey Journal Forum banner

Troy Fabrication-Basic Builder Parts

70K views 89 replies 30 participants last post by  Troy Fab 
#1 · (Edited)
Just like it says, " Basic Builder Parts for Custom Motorcycles"

Check out: www.troyfabrication.com for more parts and info.

Weld on Chain Tensioners for Hardtails: 1 1/2' x 1/2" CRS, 15 tooth idler sprocket with sealed bearing for 530 chain. I make these in right or left side drive.
$70.00 Shipped Cont. US

6061 Aluminum Oil Tank bungs $20.00 Shipped Cont. US

Triumph 650 Engine Stands
$70.00 Shipped Cont US

Voltage Regulator Bracket: 1/8" Gauge Stainless Steel bracket with all edges machined. Designed to mount to standard voltage regulators to the standard bolt pattern (3 1/4" centers) on front motor mount.
$20.00 Shipped Cont. US

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
FS- Custom made Knurled Grips for 1" bars

I made these this week. I polished and they are shiney, hard to tell from picks. Set up for dual pull. Open end design, come with black end plugs for bars.
$85.00 Shipped Cont. US
Pay Pal Please

#12 · (Edited)
I made these this week for the BIA Swapmeet. I polished and they are shiney, hard to tell from picks. Set up for dual cables or you can just use (1) cable. Open end design, come with black end plugs for bars.
$85.00 Shipped Cont. US
Pay Pal Please

#19 ·
Just made a small batch of regulator brackets;

Voltage Regulator Bracket: 1/8" Gauge Stainless Steel bracket with all edges machined. Designed to mount to standard voltage regulators to the standard bolt pattern (3 1/4" centers) on front motor mount.
$20.00 Shipped Cont. US

#24 ·
Black Powdercoat has small imperfections near the bottom holes (see Photo) but would not be very noticable once everything is bolted up. NOt shown in photo is the pressed in bronze bushing for the brake. Will be shipped installed. Please do your research for fitment and years these will fit on.
$125.00 shipped Cont USA only
Paypal please

#26 ·
Steve does straight up KICKASS work. Quality work done with his own 2 hands not a fancy CNC.

#30 ·
Normally the mount would be attached on the lower frame rail, with the cut angle of the mount declining from left to right, or from the axle towards the trans. This would leave the setup in a north/south position, but I pick up what your putting down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.