BigDdy31...Intro time... - The Jockey Journal Board

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > General Discussion > The Board

Old 05-29-2005, 10:03 AM   #1
BigDdy31

Send a message via Yahoo to BigDdy31
Default BigDdy31...Intro time...

It's been so long since I've had to do an intro that I almost forgot. Me...a reserve intro police deputy! LOL

I'm Big Daddy Eric AKA BigDdy31 out of midtown Houston, Texas. Many of you may know me from the HAMB but if not: my only current bike project is a 1966 BSA A65 Lightning that I am still trying to decide which direction I want to go. I'm fluctuating between cafe and a light chop but I may cafe it and then do a serious chop and bob on a cheapie XS. I've yet to do one of those yammies and it looks fun.

In addition to my bike, I sometimes help friends on their's when they need an extra hand and I'm currently building a Trump 750 motor for CougarDan's OIF bobber. Which, as he reads this, I'll bet he's wishing I would take my slow ass in and get it done instead of typing here. LOL
BigDdy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2005, 10:40 AM   #2
Chandler

Send a message via AIM to Chandler
Talking

Dont worry. I forgot about the old intro last night also
Old 05-29-2005, 10:44 AM   #3
jabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDdy31
It's been so long since I've had to do an intro that I almost forgot. Me...a reserve intro police deputy! LOL

I'm Big Daddy Eric AKA BigDdy31 out of midtown Houston, Texas. Many of you may know me from the HAMB but if not: my only current bike project is a 1966 BSA A65 Lightning that I am still trying to decide which direction I want to go. I'm fluctuating between cafe and a light chop but I may cafe it and then do a serious chop and bob on a cheapie XS. I've yet to do one of those yammies and it looks fun.

In addition to my bike, I sometimes help friends on their's when they need an extra hand and I'm currently building a Trump 750 motor for CougarDan's OIF bobber. Which, as he reads this, I'll bet he's wishing I would take my slow ass in and get it done instead of typing here. LOL
how cute, an old man like yourself having to re-introduce yourself.
jabber is offline   Reply With Quote