Jockey Journal Forum banner

Hell Mutts custom helmet relining

97K views 138 replies 46 participants last post by  billyd 
#1 · (Edited)
Got a vintage helmet that needs a new liner? Got a new helmet that needs to be personalized? Send it on over to us and we'll take care of it for you. We do liners, straps, snaps, trim, pinstriping, paint... we've got you covered:

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#9 ·
Re: FS: essential EDR traveling gear

Wow.....The Blanket Journal has arrived, what took so long.........tell your wife to buy a shit load of that material BillyD so we can drop the price to $45 a binky. HaaooooooH! (oh yeah, put me down for one)

#13 ·

BillyD, I will have to catch up with you on some panties (for the wife smartasses) when I get some scratch together. As for the EDR, you guys should take a bunch of the thongs down to ol' Mexico and give out a prize to the first dude that can get a girl to pose in them for a pic. No wives or GFs.

#14 ·

Billy....remember when I said if you had any left-over that I'd take it???....

Well, make damn sure there's one left-over....that thing is too cool....if Dragon wants one, then I'll HAVE to have one because it'll be a classic before you know it!!!...hahahaha....

Let me know when and how much money you want...I'll paypal you up whenever you need it...

thanx man....be safe...

Larry in MD

#21 ·

Billy....I just saw there was a choice of material....if you haven't already "chosen" one for me, I'll take the original one you showed, but in that "living technocolor"....
Also....if she can do it, or can still order the material....I'd love to have one of those made with the dragons on it too....in that red, black, gray, and white as shown....lemme know how much to paypal you and when you want it!!!

thanx man....and, oh yeah...almost forgot...no more g-strings for me...they make my taint itch....

Larry in MD

#24 ·

Hi everybody, just wanted to let you know that Billy will be at the Motorcycle swap meet this coming Sunday. He'll be taking some of my blankets and stuff with him, if you guys want to check it out in person. Thanks for all the orders!

#28 ·

Just wanted to let you both know that I think those blankets are absolutely FABULOUS!!!!....That Dragon Blanket is really cool in full living color as the Chopper one is too...I'm glad I got them that way for sure....I can't wait till they get here!!!...I owe you big time for those!!!...

Much appreciated....

Larry in MD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.