Jockey Journal Forum banner

RYZART - Kustom paint, pinstriping & Art

150K views 424 replies 68 participants last post by  Deadfinger 
#1 ·
Hey i am not exactly a (Jock ) shop but i own a bike and do motorcycle related art too. Most of my work is on bikes. If anyone is interested in getting paint, pinstriping, lettering, t-shirt design and illustrations give me a try. Thanx for looking.

#10 ·
FS - Prints

I have a few prints left and thats it. I dont think i will be printing any more of these in the future. Plan on coming out with newer artworks soon. I accept paypal, check or MO. $10 plus shipping. PM if interested. Paypal : ryzart@yahoo.com
8 Left

1 Left

2 Left

4 Left

3 Left

5 Left

#21 ·
tins painted for NY Andy. He will post pics of the tins on the bike very soon along with the rest of the bike i painted. My pics suck as usual so hopefully his pics will be much better. There is so much funky pearl going on in these that isnt seen in the pics. Thanx for looking.

#28 ·
Heres a tank i painted for Marco Creep. My shop was down for a good 2 - 3 weeks but now i am up and running again. Hope it was worth the wait Marco. Josh (2 wheel nation) your next !! Hey i know my photography sucks but i will yake some pics in the sun and re-post them tommorow. thanx for looking

#32 ·
"Hey i know my photography sucks but i will yake some pics in the sun and re-post them tommorow."

Pics ain't too bad,actually, but that white sheel is washing out your colors
some. You wanna get a gray or brown muslin from a photo equip supplier
(try B&H Photo in NYC.)

The lighting you're using is better than bright sun.

Have one of your "Go Faster" T-shirts by the way, it's killer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.