Jockey Journal Forum banner

Help ID this taillight

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  xicano 
#1 ·
Just picked this up today at the fleamarket. $5 and it is NOS but no idea what it is from. Here are a couple of pics. The guy said they were for pickup trucks? It seems to have a mono filament bulb and my guess is 6v. He had a box of about 8 of them and some were painted Army green (flat). The lens is glass and the inner gasket is cork. Got any ideas? If some of you guys want one I will go back next week and see if I can find him. I'm kicking myself for not buying all of them.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Gas House Gorilla said:
Just picked this up today at the fleamarket. $5 and it is NOS but no idea what it is from. Here are a couple of pics. The guy said they were for pickup trucks? It seems to have a mono filament bulb and my guess is 6v. He had a box of about 8 of them and some were painted Army green (flat). The lens is glass and the inner gasket is cork. Got any ideas? If some of you guys want one I will go back next week and see if I can find him. I'm kicking myself for not buying all of them.
Sorry, no answer here, other than cab lights or boat application. But, I'm interested in a red lens jobber, if yer partin with any.

let me know, thanks

MC

#3 ·
early big-truck cab marker or clearance lamps, caught on as accessories for pickups; above the windshield, 3 in the middle & 2 at outsides.

in modern times they changed to only amber lenses on forward-facing lamps.

I'd like to have at least 2 of them if you can get them, can paypal or whatever, pm when you decide.

Thanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.