Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saved a Panhead today

7K views 46 replies 34 participants last post by  chicagoslackers1 
#1 ·
My buddy Hunter and I went into Phx today to drag this panhead out of a garage. Boy was I nervous driving this thing back to his house in the back of my pickup! Came with the original '51 frame. Couldn't get it to fire, but it has compression and turns over freely. Came with a clean title, with good numbers.
What a beauty.

Good way to spend a Saturday!

See less See more
#19 ·
Got it off of a really sketchy lady who is living proof that drugs fry your brain. 6500 buck for the bike and the frame. (id imagine that will buy her a lot of tweek).
Took a little work to get it but finally went through.
Nothing like a feenin tweaker,,,sell their kids.......love the picture of ya with the treasure frame. Cool as shit....

#31 · (Edited)
I retract my earlier statement. No disrespect or interweb drama intended. I don't know your financial situation or whatever is going on in your life especially in this horrible economy. I'm sure you need the cash or you wouldn't be letting it go. Good luck with the sale. I hope it stays on US soil! I personally would have a hard time saying goodbye to that one -- but then again I am somewhat of a bike hoarder...

#33 ·
Did you save it for EBAY? Lame...
Wow ... a little jaded? I am happy for him - it's a great find (I wish I had picked up my Panhead for that little). Did he give any indication in the post that he intended to re-sell it on the web? Why do you have to be that guy? Where's the love?

(and no, when I bought my Panhead from a buddy, I didn't automatically try to re-sell it either...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.