Jockey Journal Forum banner

Panheads Forever - Hottest pans ever! PICS

2M views 3K replies 661 participants last post by  hotsos 
#1 ·
I took these pics over 15 years ago of two of the coolest pans that have ever run the streets! By far the hottest pair of pans. Wheelie pullin - ape hangin - jockey shifting bikes! - I call stilll see the orange pan pullin a wheelie outside of mrs jays in asbury at 3:00 in the morning right in front of a cop car! Everywhere you went you would see one of these bikes rippin rubber and spillin oil. These bike and the guys that rode them were what bikers were all about then and now. its hard to top these two no bullshit Rides! Enjoy!
If you got pics of anything cooler i'd like to see it!

See less See more
#8 ·
I was thumbing through an old Horse issue, the issue cronicled Sturgis '04? One Panhead really caught my eye; It was Keino's (of I.L. Legacy) chop. It had no paint, mild or no rake, with a up and out stretch.

If anyone has a picture of this bike please post it.

#11 ·
tom said:
someone from your crew at the asbury lanes gig the other weekend left out in a fucking blaze of glory...a panhead burning tire getting sideways was choice, a real site fore sore eyes...it was a fuckin pan man!
i learned how to ride a pan by watching that orange pan - im just trying to carry on a tradition of burnin it up in asbury. i'llpost pics of asbury in the day.

#16 ·
Richiepan said:
I took these pics over 15 years ago of two of the coolest pans that have ever run the streets! By far the hottest pair of pans. Wheelie pullin - ape hangin - jockey shifting bikes! - I call stilll see the orange pan pullin a wheelie outside of mrs jays in asbury at 3:00 in the morning right in front of a cop car! Everywhere you went you would see one of these bikes rippin rubber and spillin oil. These bike and the guys that rode them were what bikers were all about then and now. its hard to top these two no bullshit Rides! Enjoy!
If you got pics of anything cooler i'd like to see it!

those bikes look real familiar, I think I saw them growing up as a shithead kid in central NJ

#17 ·
beatcad said:
i love that pic of(a young) robert williams. do ya think he was just sittin' in the bike at the time or did he actually ride with sandles on?
First thank's for sharing the pictures and story...I really can't think of two more perfect pans. Lots of cool bikes around today but when do you ever see 'em with that much road grime!

And I'll bet he did ride with those sandals. Fuck the wind in your hair...nothing beats the wind between your toes! Try it if you haven't, I don't think I ever rode my ironhead in anything but flip flops.

-Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.