Jockey Journal Forum banner

New M and H 18x 4 drag slicks

10K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  skinner 
#1 ·
The National Vintage Motorcycle Drag Racing Association will have the first batch of the new 18x4 M and H drag slicks. there is about 80 of these tires being made in this first batch. tires will be ready at the end of this month. we are taking orders now tires are $167.00 per tire plus shipping to place a order contact myself or member skinner payment can be made by pay pal or check we will need your address so that we can get the exact shipping cost

See less See more
#7 ·
For all who ordered tires thank you . I am expecting them to be here next week and will be shipping them out as soon as I get them . Thanks again from NVMDRA.
Also for Texas area Feb.24-25 at North Star Dragway a race invitation for NVMDRA to attend and race PM me for info.

#13 ·
I have more tires coming in more to be made at the factory Have had some issues on overseas shipping that are being worked out but other than that all is good.

I talked to TC of Hogslayer fame the other day, and he asked me to post on web if folks could buy his dvd from him personally that he would sign to anyone you like for 26.00 not bad Im trying to get him to show at a few Vintage Nationals with the triple Norton But if we buy dvd from him money goes to rebuild and running. call after 2:00
262 657 5600

#21 ·
For all the folks wanting a 18x4 drag slick. We have sold enough now for M&H to carry them at there dealers. So call up M&H dealer and order one, same price I was selling for 167.00 and ask for vintage slick. My goal was to get them out to the public again and if we keep buying them then they will stay around for a long time. Ill be selling a few at events, but ask you buy direct from M&H to help support them in doing this for us. Thanks to all who got this going with the first order. See you at the track.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.