AMCA Oley, Pa. April 28-29 - The Jockey Journal Board

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > General Discussion > Event Announcements

Old 03-28-2017, 08:33 PM   #1
mrwelbilt

Default AMCA Oley, Pa. April 28-29

Greetings everyone , The Perkiomen chapter swapmeet will be at 26 Jefferson St. Oley , PA 19547 . This is usually a great event in the mid atlantic region for both restorers and builders. with both American and import vintage bike parts . As many know Thursday a lot of early bird dealin and horse tradin goes on .... Weather can always be the wild card factor at this time of the year, I will try to forecast updates as the event approaches, best regards Mike in Pa...........................for info on camping or vending call 610-948-4553
mrwelbilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2017, 10:43 PM   #2
govmule84
Wannabe Hipster

Default Re: AMCA Oley, Pa. April 28-29

Stop by and see me for a beer. Big dirty motherfucker with long hair, beard, super-shitty parts, and I'll likely have a camera and photos for sale.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:05 PM   #3
mrwelbilt

Greetings, Big dirty motherfucker.....super shitty parts...that narrows down the field a little bit HAH !!! Perhaps a clue as to what color beard you have...Anyhow , glad to hear you are planning on attending, if memory recalls last year you got kicked in the balls with a stomach flu and did not make it so I am sure some of the regulars are going to take you up o n your hospitality and remind you that you still owe them for a beer from last year also Best regards, Mike

Old 04-25-2017, 08:30 PM   #4
mrwelbilt

Greetings Everyone, although it has been rainy for several days , the forecast for Thursday, Friday and Saturday is partially sunny with temps in the upper 70s and low 80s. The grass will be thick since the fire company most likely will not have enough time to cut before vendors start to trickle in Wednesday and Thursday, but at least rain is not in the forecast for the event days. safe travels to all heading in to Oley this week , best regards Mike