Bates Panhead Hard Bags/Rails, Pan mounts/lights,Front end - The Jockey Journal Board

Go Back   The Jockey Journal Board > The Jockey Journal Marketplace > The Swap Meet > Parts For Sale

Old 05-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
83shuvluv

Default Bates Panhead Hard Bags/Rails, Pan mounts/lights,Front end

City: CB
State: NE
Price: 250

I have this front end I took off a 60's sportster. Comes with riser as seen in pics and I have the bearings that were on the old sporty neck as well. Pretty sure its a Bultaco front end 35mm tubes with Betor legs. Looks something like flat track forks from the 1970s . A lot of the ARHMA forks back then tried to copy the Ceriani look (as suplied with the HD factory XR750 "see below pic"). The Tire/Rim are Avon Speed Master 11 and 3.00-21 R stamped Takasago 160 X 21 403.

Will trade for a short springer front end for my 73 IronHead or 250$.(sold/pending)

Original Bates Hard Bags and Rails off a early PanHead. Rails are marked 4329L and 4329R. I just have them mocked up by the bags ( I know the are not at right hieght). The color is as seen on lid with truck picture. They look darker in the garage photo for some reason.(((sold/pending)))

I also have this pair of floorboard mounts and lights off the same panhead. Not sure if Pan or Knuck but HD Parts # stamped are 220600 and 220601 on them. The pancack lights are both stamped Perfection F-40 SAE F-69 , Glass in them are Phillips. I was going to rob the lights for my chopper builds but just couldnt do it....125$ or
on those floorboard bars/lights I will seperate the lights for a cheaper price

(((((((Post Office Money Order Only PLEASE!! Shipping will be on you. Shoot me a fair offer on the stuff you are interested in. Please dont lowball me but I aint trying to get rich either.)))))))

Last edited by 83shuvluv; 05-06-2012 at 12:15 PM.
83shuvluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #2
83shuvluv

Default Re: Bates Panhead Hard Bags/Rails, Pan mounts/lights,Front end

Harley Davidson factory 16 dual disk 40 spoke rim. Chrome is very nice!! The green is a reflection of the trees. MT90-16SR-12
120$ or
I forgot I will trade that wheel even up for a factory shovelhead mag wheel for a wide glide.

Older but good shape King/Queen for rigid made by E&S Coach and Saddlery Extraordinaire...division of DS......120$

Older not repopped Ribbed Tank, small amount of rust inside but not bad at all.Has a nickle size dent at front left....80$ or trade for sporty tank or skinny rear fender for rigid.

The other shorter seat with no back is NOT for sale!

Post Office Money Order ONLY!!!!

Ship is on you.

Last edited by 83shuvluv; 05-06-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
83shuvluv

Default Re: Bates Panhead Hard Bags/Rails, Pan mounts/lights,Front end

I forgot I will trade that wheel even up for a factory shovelhead mag wheel for a wide glide.

And on those floorboard bars/lights I will seperate the lights for a cheaper price