Jockey Journal Forum banner

Found a stash of old biker movie posters

20K views 80 replies 35 participants last post by  mr haney 
#1 ·

See less See more
#17 · (Edited)
Here ya go..........

Not the movie poster but what Google gave me. Good suggestion. I'll look some more.

Anyone have something else to add?
Come on Dragon, Gazza. I know you guys are holding out.... :D

I dont think they will print out any larger than they appear on here. Probably just the same size. (post card at best) I didn't post this to give a promo to any of the guys selling these posters. Some of the prices are a bit pricey to say the least. $$$$$$$ If you want any of them just do a Google search. Was just looking for some cool shit for my Blog. Ha! Its going to take forever to post all of them one poster per day. Too bad for anyone not on the JJ. :eek:

What is the name of that movie with the old guy from all the Disney movies where he showed the young guy whats up on a knuckle out in the weeds? I know, run on sentence. So shoot me. Someone posted it on the shovelhead.com site (I think) about a year ago.

One more for CC Rider. Who says twangy country dont sound good!

#23 · (Edited)
Id love to see some company put old flicks like that on DVD. 99cents each.
You said it!
I'm gonna start looking on line for these old movies. Think I've only seen about five of them. Not including the regular every day shit.
What would be cool is if some cable channel I'm already paying for would start a Biker Mash deal. Every Saturday night put on a old biker movie. Complete with commentary from some old 1%er dudes who were there when it all was going on!

Anyone remember "Monster Mash" Channel 55. Forget where I was living at the time. I think San Jose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.