Jockey Journal Forum banner

King and Queen Seat Inspiration Thread

115K views 102 replies 72 participants last post by  Johnnycanuck 
#1 ·
Post pics of king and queen seats - the best seats ever designed!

Not enough bikes sporting these anymore.... Combined with tall sissy bar its the perfect vintage look i think :)

#74 ·
sell that thing to me instead lol. if not where did you buy this thing? i will probably end up sending you a pm on it. i love these type of seats and want to build a couple of bikes with them on it.

#38 ·
king and queen seat on a ironhead sporty

seeing if anyone has any pics or insight on a king and quen seat on a ironhead. im looking to put a bolt on hartail but eyeballing it and the seat i want to put on would i be able to get the seat to sit right with out it looking all parallel instead of leaning back.

#73 ·
Man i love that camel hump king queen seat those things are tits. you think he would ever sell it?

#57 ·
When shopping for a K&Q seat for my bike, I just couldn't find one that I completely liked. They all had something wrong about them, some were too long, too wide, goofy looking, not high enough etc.

So, I bought a real cheap one off ebay, stripped it to the steel pan and modded it to suit my tastes.

After shortening the front length, adding height to the rear, replacing the rotted "ass" area, and changing the curvature of the "lumbar" portion:

Sandblasted and finished pan:

After my leather guy upholstered it with diamond pleating:

Finished product on bike:

#61 ·
My Crazy frank K/Q

An early shot of my Shovel

My Gas Tank in the back rest OG from the day seat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.