Jockey Journal Forum banner

The Best BSA Bobber Pictures Post

544K views 490 replies 281 participants last post by  wadeschields 
#1 ·
Since I am partial to the underappreciated Beeza... let's see these gems!

#14 · (Edited)
#16 ·
Thats what gave me the bases and started the wheels turning on my bsa project.It was a cool bike fo shure justed work out that it had to give up its life so others could live.:D
In hind sight I should have just built this bike it would have been alot easier than hunt all the individual parts.

The fork is being used on a creation by a former employee of mine who I have been helping a little on.It should be interesting when its done as well.
beatcad said:
i guess you did post that pic a year and a half ago when ya first got it. i just assumed it became that blue one.
you know what happens when ya assume.

my bad.

#21 ·
cool frame. can someone tell me what it is?[/quote]

Tallon Kustom. Luckily for everyone he's outta biz. This fucker sends me the frame COD. After paying I note the following: lopsided, rear will barely fit 400 size tire (when i asked to fit 500 size), neck needs to be bored out to fit 1", rear-bottom brace is so close to axle slot that the wheel stops 4" before the axle can even get to the slot, engine mounts dont even come close. everything had to be redone. took months.

"bobber", huh? the best bobber is brandon's tiny little dancer. by far. if i wasnt so computer retarded i'd send a pic.

#25 ·
its a triumph with a blower. I hate it. I cant look at it. It drives me crazy. Its secret. Im almost done with it. A lot of people will quit building motorcycles when it finishes me. it wasnt called the Cardigan, but it is now. i dont have any decent pics and theyd just fuck you up. i have some ok ones of Tiny Dancer, but not really. The ones of me wearing a helmet are fucked, from a long time ago, i was on drugs and the bike looked lame.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.