Jockey Journal Forum banner

Post your sporty pics

1M views 2K replies 965 participants last post by  timppa-69 
#1 ·
a good buddy of mine is looking to buy a Sportster and i want to light the fire under his ass by emailing him some good photos... any and all variations appreciated... thanks

#2,057 ·
I have a green dyna laying around here somewher I plan to switch to eventually, but I need to run everything new to clean it up. I have a nest of shit under my seat where the circuit breaker plate is and this sure as hell isn't coinciding with anywhere near a 1980's colors in terms of wiring diagram which is consistent with the internals of that engine thus far anyway.

It's a starter related problem because it just kills the bike. Either the positive or ground (small wires) that come from starter or something along the switch path is rattling open against something.

My fucking carb was just a faucet of gas too. But I yanked that little breather plug and got a non burnt and dented gas cap and it seemed to stop that

#2,068 ·
already posted my bike but heres a couple shots with the new pipes I fabbed out of a pair of brand new softail bassani's that i traded for some old bars. wanted some baffled pipes but fuck me if these arent louder than my straights haha, bike feels healthier and sound is better though.

#2,070 ·
@B&C- that bike is TIGHT! The coffin tank looks perfect (and I usually dont like them). The pipes are beautiful. Very well done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.