Jockey Journal Forum banner

New guy from Florida

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Deleted member 9073 
#1 ·
Turned on to this site by my friend Jesse. Been riding since I was 17. Looks like my kind of place! Rode various brands until getting my first Harley in the mid 80's. I currently own a couple of Shovels and an '86 Tour Glide. Hope to get some help with my Evo.. Running out of time.. Daytona bike week is coming on fast :eek: Hope you all will tolerate me. :)

#3 ·
How about posting some photos of those Harley's..??
Hi Jesse

That's like sayin do you have any pic of the grand children?? ha! ha!

Posting at the wrong place (?) , but here's my '73 taken at the Moonshine Campground.. btw an excellent place to camp in Daytona.. original engine rebuild from '84 and never complained.. ran flawlessly the whole trip with speeds up to 80 mph.. a few leaks though :)

G
#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
First day of Bike Week....Today...

Did you make it there yet...Chuck ??

..............Hey Fellows..................
For you Guys that can't be there...Tune in on this Live Feed...
Will be lots to see and hear...Won't be as good as being there...But you can control the volume when the Bands crank up...

http://cdn.livestream.com/embed/bikeweek?layout=4&height=340&width=560&autoplay=false
Watch live streaming video from bikeweek at livestream.com

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.