Jockey Journal Forum banner

Friday Art - 23 - 3 - 2012

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  Dr.feltersnatch 
#1 ·
a few weeks back graff / street / murial artist Stormie Mills painted our shop wall. was filmed start to finish for a bit of a mini doco / short film type thing. any way here it is. its about 8 minutes long, well worth a look.

Hand Made Vintage Kustoms - Perth, Australia

See less See more
1 1
#13 ·
thanks! it's actually from a $40 lace blouse from a high end women's clothing shop. my wife and I were out to dinner one night and walked by and I saw it in the window and had to have it. Haven't seen a lace pattern like it anywhere. I have used it a few times so it has paid for itself for sure!

#11 ·
@calicruiser- I have had the idea (bottle inlaid in tank as a sight fuel gauge) in my head for years! It looks AMAZING. AMAZING! Great work! My idea was for a small flask of some sort... Seeing the tank you did gets my imagination going. I have a creationerection. Seriously.

#14 ·
@calicruiser- I have had the idea (bottle inlaid in tank as a sight fuel gauge) in my head for years! It looks AMAZING. AMAZING! Great work! My idea was for a small flask of some sort... Seeing the tank you did gets my imagination going. I have a creationerection. Seriously.
Thanks for the comps, but I can't take credit for the fab work on the tank. It was like that when I got it, I just enhanced it a bit;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.