Jockey Journal Forum banner

Custom Painting & Machining - FlameThrower Customs

29K views 48 replies 10 participants last post by  FlameThrower 
#1 ·
Highest quality custom painting service at reasonable prices. Retro styles, flames, stripes, airbrushing, kandies, flakes, pearls, etc. I use House of Kolor paints, substrates and clearcoats and everything is buffed to a mirror-like finish.

I also offer custom-maching services. Forward controls, motor mount plates, brass exhaust tips, air cleaners, pegs, risers, gas caps, etc.

Send an e-mail or give me a call if you have any questions or want to discuss paint or machining or just want to bounce some questions off of me. I have shipped custom-painted tins and helmets all over the USA, Canada and Europe.

www.flamethrowercustoms.com
sehennis@yahoo.com

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Just completed this tank for Mike in Indiana, who axed this extra-sweet razor-thin frisco'ed peanut tank himself. Orion Silver basecoat, silver metal flake, an overall coat of Tangerine & Root Beer Kandy mix and all the graphic rendered in Kandy Root Beer. Needs a final wet-sanding & buffing... but the final clearcoat came out almost like glass in these pics.

www.flamethrowercustoms.blogspot.com
330-604-6559 (cell/text)

#11 ·
Here are a couple new maching jobs that I recently completed.

Here are a set of Sporty 39mm fork legs that I turned down for a guy out in Colorado..

And this is a custom-made steering stem for a Harley Sprint race-bike and, coincidentally, to another guy in Colorado.

#21 ·
Painted this flat-black helmet for a youner local dude who could not stand all the tiny shiny spots caused by the bugs hitting the helmet. He recently bought a 1990's Kawi sport-bike painted in a red/white/blue paint scheme and wanted a race-inspired helmet motif.

#23 ·
I believed that I charged Anthony in Maine $350 (plus shipping) to custom-paint that gas tank... that included some minor bodywork to the brandy-new gas tank due to its fabrication. And I charge $60 (plus shipping) to chop the fender mounting tabs from fork legs and turn them down on the lathe.

Apologize for the delayed response.... I was down at Deal's Gap riding the "Tail of the Dragon" for a few days and been struggling to catch up ever since! Let me know if I can help you out on anything, man!

www.flamethrowercustoms.blogspot.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.