Jockey Journal Forum banner

the factory metal works

105K views 198 replies 32 participants last post by  undead 
#1 · (Edited)
new from the factory metal works stainless steel drag pipes with the stock triumph mount welded on $250 you can find our other products at www.thefactorymetalworks.com please fill out our mailer and recieve 10% off

Attachments

See less See more
#155 ·
the factory metal works brass rocker box caps for triumphs

new brass rocker box caps for all unit motor triumphs
these bad boys are made from naval brass and come with a 4 ribbed look, bottom being knurled for her pleasure
fits all triumph unit motor with 4 cap style boxes
10 mm allen head with a slight domed top
a steal at $109.99 for the set

www.thefactorymetalworks.com

704-941-1261

Attachments

#157 ·
the factory metal works builds a bike for butch walker

here is one of our newest bike builds. we were honored to build it for producer and legendary rocker butch walker.
its a triumph 500 with a bunch of our custom parts, i had this listed on the forum but i was told i cant post our bike builds on the forum........

Attachments

#160 ·
the factory metal works new bsa a65

i just finished this bsa, it has been a long road on this bike this is the second time i built it....the frame,tank,fender, springer etc was all stolen by a fellow jj member who was suppose to be painting it.....well he never returned it said he shipped it 4 times customer backed out on the build now its better than ever.....travis i just wanna say life is a bitch and see ya soon!!!
enjoy jj members and thanks for the support
tfmw

Attachments

#161 ·
Here's the start of a '47 T100 with a Factory Metal Works rear rigid frame section. I found some original rigid frame castings, so we didn't even have to butcher a stock frame for it. It's about 3" over stock and an 1 1/2". I'm still blown away by how nicely it turned out- superb craftsmanship. It truly looks like a factory piece, but much stronger. Thanks Lucas!

#173 ·
the factory metal works triumph unit 650 crankcase breather adapter

new from tfmw a crankcase breather adapter for triumph unit 650s with the breather on the top primary case side
this is made from 6061 aluminum and has a 1/4 set screw in it to adapt to that giant 3/4 tube on the primary case
$25.99
made in the usa

Attachments

#174 ·
the factory metal works and the new mooneyes triumph

here is a new build that we did for shige of mooneyes japan this bike will be featured at the hot rod custom show dec 2nd in yokohama. we would like to thank shige and chico as well as all of mooneyes for the support.
you can also buy special tfmw mooneyes parts from mooneyes available now. the 4.5 inch spun mooneyes / tfmw vertical oil tanks are available now and its the same one we used on this build for shige
check us out at www.thefactorymetalworks.com

Attachments

#175 ·
the factory metal works/ mooneyes vertical oil tank for triumphs and bsa twins

new from mooneyes comes a tfmw design a 4.5 inch vertical spun alloy mooneyes oil tank comes in center fill or left side fill like on the mooneyes bike shown here
11 and 3/4 inches long
4.5 inches round
holds 2.5 qrts of oil
surray finish $280.00
polished $340.00
www.mooneyes.com

Attachments

#177 ·
the factory metal works weld on xs 650 hardtails

new xs 650 weld on hardtails rear sections
comes in 0-6 inch stretch and 0-4 inch drop
made to order in the usa
comes with 20mm rear axle slots and made from 1.125 inch dom .120 wall tubing
please visit www.thefactorymetalworks.com
like us on facebook and follow us on instagram at thefactorymetalworks

Attachments

#178 ·
**** fab help classes****
we are going to be offering a fab school shop help class . 6 hours long 5 people per session once a month to help you complete your bike as well as show you how to do it . welding, install, wiring etc etc .. we will have all material in stock and ready to install during your session . just a service we are trying to offer to help out people that maybe stuck on there projects all makes and models of 2 wheeled machines can be worked on cheap shop rates for the sessions email thefactorymetalworks@yahoo.com or call 704-941-1261
hope this helps some of you out located at our shop in charlotte

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.