Jockey Journal Forum banner

Tarrera - Shogun

7K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  Soulfur 
#1 · (Edited)
G
#25 ·
{I realize this is going to upset quite a few people, but from here on out we are going to dedicate The Jockey Journal to traditionally influenced British, Euro, and American bikes only.

While we will let a few Jap based threads roll every now and then, we are no longer going to host the majority of them.}
Quote RYAN

The bike that this Fellow choose to use to show his expertise in Metal Sculpture should be one that we let roll.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

#26 ·
Amazing craftsmanship. Plus, the video only showed the tins, so I don't know what all the huff is about. I don't think the site will implode if every once in a while a jap bike gets shuffled in if it's only to highlight a bit of workmanship or thrown in the middle of some event coverage. Hey, I much prefer it to looking at the still of that Indian guy on the front page for another two years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.