Jockey Journal Forum banner

the factory metal works

105K views 198 replies 32 participants last post by  undead 
#1 · (Edited)
new from the factory metal works stainless steel drag pipes with the stock triumph mount welded on $250 you can find our other products at www.thefactorymetalworks.com please fill out our mailer and recieve 10% off

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
i will be posting some more pics soon dragon of the mount just trying to get photos in order thanks for the props we work hard to make quality items at a great price

Nice looking bends/lines/tucked-in routing.

You need a front/detail shot of that mounting tab, that's an excellent selling point for a custom pipe...so many have killed the exhaust spigot threads in the head over the years by omitting that mount.

Good luck !

#3 ·
not sure if this is Kosher, but i feel the need to give a huge 'Thumbs up' to Lucas and his product. I bought a pair of his high pipes and could not be more happy. Slick, awesome craftsmanship, styling, design... Next i think i am in for a set of controls with the hidden brake light switch, Totally trick!

thanks again Lucas!!

#12 · (Edited)
thanks to asin i had to post this pic just for him we have raw steel left side high pipes for $189.99 plus shipping they come with our patent pending no weld mount that bolts these babies on in minutes. we have custom finishs available for diffrent fees please visit www.thefactorymetalworks.com for more info

Attachments

#17 ·
brand new oil in frame weld on hardtails for triumph 650s 0-6 stretch and 0-4 drop the tail alone is $195 with your choice of 5/8 or 3/4 axle plates or we offer you the convenience of sending us your front frame section and our trained experts will put it on for you. that service is $350(includeds tail and labor) plus shipping
please check out www.thefactorymetalworks.com for more info we also offer a discount for jj memebers

Attachments

#19 ·
new***** stainless steel bolt on hardtails for triumph 650/500 units. available in a 0-6 stretch and a 0-4 drop everything is tig welded with 100% stainless rod for no carbon deposits! leave the tail the natural finish or polish to a mirror shine! reatil is $369.99 please visit
www.thefactorymetalworks.com for more details or call
704-941-1261 thanks remember jj members get 5% off!!!!

Attachments

#26 ·
fellow jjers please check out the new site its up and ready to rock check out the new parts! harley bolt ons are coming soon........

www.thefactorymetalworks.com

thanks to all for your support
barons speed shop
lowbrow customs
hartz bros. custom cycles
jrc engennering
british cycle supply
small city cycles
seven sins choppers
no school choppers

if i missed any one im sorry

#27 ·
new pre 54 pre unit rigid trans triumph bolt on hardtails comes in a 0-6 stretch and 0-4 drop a stock. available with stock axle plates for sprung hubs or upgrade to a later model rear hub many options are available email or call and check out the new site
thanks
704-941-1261

Attachments

#28 ·
new triumph pre unit post 1954 tranny box full frames! we build all of baron speed shops frame right here at the factory metal works they use frames just like these ones. They are available in 0-4 drop 0-6 stretch neck rake and heights are optional also with a variaty of front down bar styles please feel free to call or visit our world at
704-941-1261
frames start at $1050

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.