#1 ·
#40 ·
Richie said:
RIP Sandy West.
really...

I didnt know...

found this :

http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/sandywest/

"Runaways vocalist and life-long friend, Cherie Currie had this to say, "Sandy West was by far, the greatest female drummer in the history of rock and roll. No one could compete or even come close to her, but the most important was her heart. Sandy West loved her fans, her friends and family almost to a fault. She would do absolutely anything for the people she loved. It will never be the same for me again to step on a stage, because Sandy West was the best and I will miss her forever."

Commented Joan Jett: "I started THE RUNAWAYS with Sandy West. We shared the dream of girls playing rock and roll. Sandy was an exuberant and powerful drummer. So underrated, she was the caliber of John Bonham. I am overcome from the loss of my friend. I always told her we changed the world."

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.