Jockey Journal Forum banner

Chopped Out/FMA Clothing

58K views 92 replies 17 participants last post by  VonWegener 
#1 ·
FS: '60s and '70's HD & Triumph Chopper Shirts

Harpoon and I have done another run of hand-screened chopper t-shirts for you AND your lady friends!!! Those of you that have bought our ultra limited one-off Dice Party shirts in the past know what the rest of you are missing.
These are all hand done by us one at a time on quality 100% cotton and 50/50 cotton/poly blend (The Clint Eastwood) and are availible in medium through 2XL in mens and XS through large in most girls shirts and we have even done a long sleeve white riding shirt for summer time in the wind comfort.
T-shirts are $20 and the long sleeve and Knees In The Breeze baseball shirts are $25. Shipping is $5 in the 48 states and is good for 2 shirts, 3-6 shirts is $8. Overseas shipping is $20. Sorry for the shipping $ edit, it's costing more to send stuff thses days.
Paypal is prefered but PM me for size availibilty first.

NEW STYLES!!!! we printed these babies up last night.

Triumph Drag Bike

AEE Choppers

Twisted Springer-Knees In The Breeze

Same in opposite colors-red white and blue baby!

Harpoon models the finest in riding apparel and shifting accessories this season. (this one is now available in short sleeve white too!)

The Mark Drews-front and back

Shovelhead Long Bike-front and back

The Knees In The Breeze tee, available in red, black, or green sleeves.

See less See more
#35 ·
Re: FS: '60s and '70's HD & Triumph Chopper Shirts

thanks to everyone around the world that has ordered shirts and special thanks to those that have waited for theirs while we made more. It ain't easy when we print them one at a time by hand, but we sure do appriciate you!
We are working on a whole bunch of new stuff as well, so stay tuned! We are morfing as the atom splits into FMA-Freedom Machinery & Accesories which will include parts as well as apparel.
Go to www.getchoppedout.com for ordering and our blog.

#39 ·

Our illustrious shop is in our garage at the house, but we are by downtown Fullerton. PM me for an address.

Oh, and buy more shirts so we can pay for the new stuff!!!! We have stickers now, hats are on their way, as well as buttons and new shirt designs!

#40 ·
FS: Street Chopper 40th Anniversary Shirts

Get your new Street Chopper 40th Anniversary shirts now! Jeff Holt over at Street Chopper got a hold of us to put these together and Harpoon whipped up the designs. Each is two-sided with the circular Street Chopper 40th logo on the chest. Each is short sleeve and are available in Youth L, mens S, M, L, XL, and XXL. $20 each. Click HERE to order.

The second is a silver metallic ink on black gothic design.

#42 · (Edited)

Harpoon got down with the ever faithful Sharpie a while back and came up with this new FMA design. Now you can sport it in style on an all black medium crown trucker hat (the kind that us dudes with fat heads can wear!). They are in the online store under the men's shirt for now until I restructure the webstore...hopefully this week. They are $20 and any hat AND shirt order through Sunday at midnight will get free shipping in the 48 states (I'll refund it through paypal).

Oh, and don't forget about our pre-unit Triumph drag bike shirt that's been a hot seller for over a year now! Nothing says RACE like RED!

#44 ·

We have a bunch of new stuff for the cold weather with some great new art work.
First, the FMA full-zip hoodie design by our friend EZ. Does it get any better?

We also have the design on a baseball tee for $25

The FMA Burner logo on a full zip hoodie

Chopped Out METALFLAKE helmet pull-over hoodie. Yessir, it has metalflake in the screenprinting! Harpoon figured out how to make it work. Be the coolest and warmest kid on the block!

All hoodies are $45, visit our BLOG or ONLINE STORE for more info and ordering.

#51 ·
Kirk, your short hair dosent fool me! I know you are jelous!

LAckluster, hope you like the metalflake hoodie, those things are a bitch to make, but look great.

From now until X-mas, order a shirt and a hat and get free shipping in the 48 states! Type in the cade XMAS when ordering to get the special offer.
Those overseas can order as well, but it'll only be a partial shipping discount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.