Jockey Journal Forum banner

Motordrome / Wall of Death!

13K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  super rat 
#1 ·

i found this video & thought it was worth sharing. shame its a shitty camera angle & i couldnt really make out what they're riding. pretty f'n cool either way.

#2 ·
Re: Wall of Death!

Couldn't get the video to play, But theirs a guy that has a Wall of Death attraction that Iv'e seen a couple times at Stirgis. He rides a 1937 Indian, you stand on a walkway around the top of the track and he will ride side saddle (feet pointing down) and grab dollar bills from spectators. It's a real trip and anyone that sees the attraction should go see it. For those that haven't seen a Wall of Death ride. Imagine a large wooden barrel about 50' in diameter and someone riding around the inside of it.

#11 ·

Same bird that was at H-B Spokes in North Myrtle last month. Didn't watch but heard the nut goin' round and round. I saw a dude doing the same thing back when I was a wee lad. Watched a monkey ridin' a go cart then as well. Had the little fukker chained in it. Today the animal activists would be all over 'em like stink on a ...... Well you know! I'll never forget the look on that monkeys face!:eek:

#14 ·

I know this post is kind of long dead but I found this picture today on Craig's list of all things.....some vintage bicycle/motorcycle club south of Boston had posted it in their little advertisement.....I thought it was kind of crazy.

#15 · (Edited)
#17 ·
Re: thought this was cool... motordrome

Yeah it is......I added a keyword for searches.

I was Googling researching Sam Morgan (R.I.P.) awhile back, and found this guy -

http://sidecarpete.com/index.php?mo...er_op=view_page&PAGE_id=14&MMN_position=33:33

He had found and photographed the original print of that lion pic, in an old bike shop in Lynn MA.

Sam has loads of historic pix & info (& more lions & ladies) on her original site too - http://www.thrillarena.com/

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

#20 · (Edited)
#21 ·

Here is some video I shot of the American Motordrome Company Wall of Death, they performed at the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival in Birmingham, Alabama last fall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.