Jockey Journal Forum banner

Pics of Riders on Bikes?

954K views 2K replies 790 participants last post by  beaverbikes 
#1 ·
I was searching around on the site for a few things today, and saw some photos of guys riding on their bikes. Thought it was cool to see them in use, not just sittin' there in a garage or parked on the street. Funny how different/smaller/lower some look once you put a rider on 'em.

Got any more?

#2 ·
HotShott said:
I was searching around on the site for a few things today, and saw some photos of guys riding on their bikes. Thought it was cool to see them in use, not just sittin' there in a garage or parked on the street. Funny how different/smaller/lower some look once you put a rider on 'em.

Got any more?
All taken on the same day with a cheap disposable camera with us passing it from one dude to the other, kinda dangerous, kinda fun.

#14 ·

My pan in the mud!

#15 ·
nardi1 said:
How can you miss your scooters when you are beating the hell out of my old Triumph?
Ha!
Good point!
Every now and then I get nostalgic over taking my life in my hands on a Vespa on Comm Ave.
The Triumph is the only cure for such things.

Say...I hear you've come up with a great color for that BSA!

#26 ·
Commenting the Pan doing some muddin: It's great to know I'm not the only person who has thought about doing that!

Commenting the chopper style Trump comment: Eventually (hopefully by the end of summer) my BSA will be like that ... except I'm shooting for a springer and I don't know if I want hangers (or a front brake for that matter)

aaannnnddd Commenting hatch's Trump: Still the fucking sweetest Brit bike I've ever seen bud!

Phew.. lol :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.