Jockey Journal Forum banner

Dylan On A Triumph

9K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  deathwish 
#1 ·
See less See more
#8 ·
Through the grapevine i got the notion, perhaps erroneous that Fender used or tried to use dylan for commercial purposes for guitars and amps.

Any chance that could have been possible with Triumph too ?

Naturally he liked guitars and motorcycles, but...:rolleyes:

Probably that´s just my speculation :cool:

Major Dylan, JOMO or TRICOR buffs could know better.

#12 ·

I've read speculation that he wasn't hurt all that bad..........just needed a break from his busy life.
a break from his busy life and maybe a busy habit
from the link below...............................
The accident was Dylan's means of escape from an unendurably fast-paced, pressurized life.
As he said in a 1984 interview, "When I had that motorcycle accident . . . I woke up and caught my senses,
I realized that I was just workin' for all these leeches.
And I really didn't want to do that."
http://www.americanheritage.com/art...-robert-shelton-howard-sounes-ed-thaler.shtml

#14 ·
Ryan..thanks for posting that pic..I had actually never seen it...
Paul is a great person who I met the first time a couple years ago,when we did our 5 chapter amca ride up here out of Chico..Have enjoyed his site ever since.. He always has some intresting bits of bike-related history going on...I found out last year,that he had the 33 Velocette that my uncle Mac had imported from Euroope,and my dad had raced for him at that time back in Everett Ma..Whats the odds of that??.....The world gets smaller all the time...;-)...Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.