Jockey Journal Forum banner

Am-Iron Customs parts and workwear

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Am-Iron 
#1 · (Edited)
First I would like to introduce myself. My name is Allen Amrine. I had been building out of Denver and recently moved my operation to Colorado Springs. I have been riding and wrenching since I can remember! I build custom parts bikes and have some work clothing for sale as well. I will update when there is a better selection. If you happen to be XXl to XXXXl please contact me to get a great deal on tee's! I keep quality high and prices low by keeping overhead at a minimum. I am 100% debt free and that includes my shop. So I don't pass that on to you!

These brass rocker nuts fit most Shovel and Ironhead engines. They are machined with a flat tops to better match the head design. They are 1/2" 20 thread If your ready for something a bit different check these out. I sell to JJer's for $60 Shipped inside the US and elsewhere please contact me. They come in hand polished, brushed, or machine finish. 100% made in USA!

Brass Rocker Nuts

GET U SUM!!!!

Am- Iron Customs

Allen Amrine
207 Karr Rd.
Colorado Springs
Co. 80916
Paypal acustompainter@aol.com
Email iamaaironman@aol.com
USMade4u.blogspot.com
303-325-5968

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I specialize in one of a kind parts and short run production parts. Here is a picture of a recent points cover made for Kevin in the UK. This is a re-purposed medallion that was given to employees of a certain company. Please contact me if you want something that is only for your bike!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.