***Go to the LAST PAGE for LATEST WORK!
WE OFFER DOT & NOVELTY Helmets!

Thanks for looking!
Josh
Old School Helmets

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Striped Biltwell Lid

**SOLD** Fresh striping on this NEW flat black Biltwell lid. Blood Red and Creme stripes for that old hotrod look done up by Steve Havens Fine Pinstriping here in Colorado Springs. Snag it while you can! One small blemish the size of a quarter as seen in the last pic. It adds character! Thanks for looking. I accept paypal.

$140 Shipped to US or Canada

Josh

#4 · (Edited)
Re: FS - Striped BILTWELL Lids

SOLD NEW Biltwell Rootbeer metalflake helmet with fresh Black and Creme striping. Striped by Steve Havens Fine Pinstriping here in Colorado Springs. This one is killer! First PM gets it.

$160 SHIPPED to US or CANADA

**Want a specific color helmet with specific color combo striping? get a hold of me.

#5 · (Edited)

SOLD
NEW WHITE BILTWELL lid with black and red stripes. FRESH, freehand stripes laid by Steve Havens here in Colorado Springs. This helmet is beautiful in person. A killer lid. Get it while you can! I am gonna throw it on ebay so let me know if you want it. White is the new flat black;)
$149.99 SHIPPED to the US or CANADA
paypal accepted.

#15 ·

Dude, is this the same helmet you have up on Ebay? Do you have multiples or is this already gone?
Yeah it sold on ebay. I usually leave them up here for about a week and then list on ebay if there are no takers here. I can duplicate any helmet or come close if you see something on here that you like! I try not to do any two the same.
josh

#20 · (Edited)

SOLD!

Alright chopper freaks, this is one bad lid! There are many meanings behind the "FTW" so take it for what it means to you and wear it with pride! Flat black biltwell with 22K gold leaf letters, striped in Red and metallic Gold 1 shot! Clear coat on the leaf of course!

$159 shipped to you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.